The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Straight up front runners. That's, now 7 blown double digit leads in the past couple years....I thought they turned the corner, but nah. I just don't believe in this team getting a score when they need it or getting a defensive stop when they need it in the clutch.

Mike Tomlin was right, Ravens only play 3 quarters
If you’re a ravens fan you have to seriously ask yourself do you see the Lamar/Harbaugh combo ever winning 3 or 4 straight playoff games to win a title

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If you’re a ravens fan you have to seriously ask yourself do you see the Lamar/Harbaugh combo ever winning 3 or 4 straight playoff games to win a title
Lamar yes, but not with Harbaugh. Harbaugh will not win another superbowl in Baltimore regardless of who is on the roster.
The problem is Harbaugh. This issue long predates Lamar. The defense blew the lead to lose the game on the final possession of 23-24 games from 2012-17 and led the league in blown 4th quarter leads in 2010 as well. They don’t finish games under him. No leadership from the coach is a serious problem.

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Should have fired Harbaugh after last season. Now that they committed to Lamar long term they need to hire an offensive guru to maximize Lamar’s ability. Wasting time with Harbaugh.
It amazes me that 16 years in he still has basically no input on offense and just defers to his coordinator all the way no matter who he is. Learn something about offense or defense.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It amazes me that 16 years in he still has basically no input on offense and just defers to his coordinator all the way no matter who he is. Learn something about offense or defense.
I've been saying this for years. Harbaugh can't contribute shyt to in game adjustments because he doesn't have any experience on offense or defense. That's why special teams coaches should never be head coaches because that's not their lane.

Ravens have horrible hands off ownership. I get letting a competent coach do their job, but leading the league in blown leads and not making timely in game adjustments means you don't have a competent coach. Why not double or triple TJ Watt? Why not give Keaton Mitchell more touches? Why not give Humphrey help with a safety? Why not call a reverse, draw or screen when you have defenders rushing hard up field trying to get sacks?

These guys are terrible coaches. An average coach makes adjustments on any level of coaching...that's coaching 101!

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Lamar yes, but not with Harbaugh. Harbaugh will not win another superbowl in Baltimore regardless of who is on the roster.

Harbs was at the helm of 3 AFC Title games in 5 years. If Flacco wasn't a Rookie in 08 that's probably a Superbowl appearance. Harbs has proven himself for deep playoff runs. 08-12 Ravens really was a team no one wanted to see in playoffs even if on the road....I loved Ravens going into Gillette Stadium and giving the Pats hell many times. That 09/10 win against Pats in playoffs was very satisfying.

Now Harbs formula has been off for playoff success thus far in the Lamar era, but Lamar got hurt a couple times and wasn't passing as well as he does this season. Then you got Snoop playing seasons end with limited first team snaps of a few weeks at best so his potential was capped.

Lamar has to show up in the playoffs to get to AFC Title game. Lamar has more to prove than Harbs.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
lamar of course, harbaugh no. We are 7-3 but the issue is we can't have the mistakes we have made in the regular season CANNOT be made in the playoffs.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Harbs was at the helm of 3 AFC Title games in 5 years. If Flacco wasn't a Rookie in 08 that's probably a Superbowl appearance. Harbs has proven himself for deep playoff runs. 08-12 Ravens really was a team no one wanted to see in playoffs even if on the road....I loved Ravens going into Gillette Stadium and giving the Pats hell many times. That 09/10 win against Pats in playoffs was very satisfying.

Now Harbs formula has been off for playoff success thus far in the Lamar era, but Lamar got hurt a couple times and wasn't passing as well as he does this season. Then you got Snoop playing seasons end with limited first team snaps of a few weeks at best so his potential was capped.

Lamar has to show up in the playoffs to get to AFC Title game. Lamar has more to prove than Harbs.
yall nikkas love giving Harbaugh credit for the Ray & Ed era

those teams were good in spite of Harbaugh and shouldve won more than 1 superbowl but they had the same problems we still have til this day…coaching

since Ray & Ed left Harbaugh has had 5 years with Flacco and won 1 playoff game.Then 5 years with Lamar had have won 1 playoff game

Thats 2 playoff wins in a decade since the real leaders left

zero AFC championship game appearances since Ray & Ed left

I don’t know how you sitting up here saying “Harbs has proven himself for deep playoff runs”

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
lamar of course, harbaugh no. We are 7-3 but the issue is we can't have the mistakes we have made in the regular season CANNOT be made in the playoffs.
the team is just soft and the coach is a moron

the only way we winning is if we control the game from start to finish

I have no faith in these boys winning close tough games

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps

No sir. Ray, Ed and their standard set those teams up for success. Harbaugh's ego, arrogance and incompetence is the reason the Ravens keep stalling out in regular season games, the playoffs and have no resilience or fortitude in tough situations.

On another note. Are you a cac? I don't see many blacks that like Harbaugh and Flacco while slighting Lamar. If you're not a cac, you sure do have a cac's mentality.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
yall nikkas love giving Harbaugh credit for the Ray & Ed era

those teams were good in spite of Harbaugh and shouldve won more than 1 superbowl but they had the same problems we still have til this day…coaching

since Ray & Ed left Harbaugh has had 5 years with Flacco and won 1 playoff game.Then 5 years with Lamar had have won 1 playoff game

Thats 2 playoff wins in a decade since the real leaders left

zero AFC championship game appearances since Ray & Ed left

I don’t know how you sitting up here saying “Harbs has proven himself for deep playoff runs”
4 division titles through his first 15 years is all I need to say. As many non playoff seasons as division titles. How many blown 4th quarter leads vs Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Cleveland now, & New England? Good coaches don’t blow multiple 14 point second half leads in a single playoff game or lose in week 16/17 3 years in a row vs division opponents with a playoff spot on the line. I lost count of how many times they lost from 2008-12 vs Pittsburgh, Peyton, & the pats because they blew it all on their own with self inflicted mistakes in the regular season too, which is why they never got a home playoff game vs any of those opponents. Matter of fact without hey diddle diddle Ray Rice up the middle, which is the flukiest of fluke plays, the 2012 squad doesn’t even reach the playoffs at all.