Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
still don’t understand why they didn’t run the ball

Mitchell has 3 carries :snoop:
I'm disgusted, this is on monken and harbaugh
I don't think they trust him yet with pass protection and knowing assignments.

24 rushing attempts total and just 16 between the running backs. Running the ball is supposed to be the foundation of the ravens identity on offense but these guys abandon the run faster than anyone I can think of in the whole league. At this point I refuse to believe that they’d be worse off with Roman still running the offense. The defense was gassed in the second half. Let Cleveland score on every drive. At the very least you want to bleed some clock and get them a breather to help them for their next trip out there. This is basic stuff they always fail to do.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
24 rushing attempts total and just 16 between the running backs. Running the ball is supposed to be the foundation of the ravens identity on offense but these guys abandon the run faster than anyone I can think of in the whole league. At this point I refuse to believe that they’d be worse off with Roman still running the offense. The defense was gassed in the second half. Let Cleveland score on every drive. At the very least you want to bleed some clock and get them a breather to help them for their next trip out there. This is basic stuff they always fail to do.
I said that on my podcast

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Seems like we've got a bunch of frontrunners. When stuff's sweet, they make it look easy and it stays that way. A little adversity, opponent fights back, they seem to unravel. Can't be a legit threat in January that way.

Only thing to do is brush this off by Thursday. Already feels like a back against the wall game, but fortunately that's when they're usually at their best.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Seems like we've got a bunch of frontrunners. When stuff's sweet, they make it look easy and it stays that way. A little adversity, opponent fights back, they seem to unravel. Can't be a legit threat in January that way.

Only thing to do is brush this off by Thursday. Already feels like a back against the wall game, but fortunately that's when they're usually at their best.
It’s the biggest game of the year. If they lose, they’re sitting in last place in the division with 3 divisional losses and 4 conference losses.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I'm done for the season. Good luck to the rest of you brehs holding out hope.
we still 7-3 though, browns or steelers are going to be second next sunday and bengals somewhere in between. Still in good position but I don't expect to go far in the playoffs with dumbass coaching like this.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I just hope the Stanley and Marlon injuries aren’t serious

gotta bounce back Thursday against Cincy who also lost today
that's going to be interesting, limited rest time for both teams, both lost and it's a division game. But we have home field advantage, still a hard game.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps

they will learn from their mistakes, HOPEFULLY by thursday. I'm just confused, it's like when we get a big lead like this or have a series of games when we win, then we have a game like this, the Steelers game or colts game and lose in glorious ways.