The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Red Money

All Star
Daps
No sir. Ray, Ed and their standard set those teams up for success. Harbaugh's ego, arrogance and incompetence is the reason the Ravens keep stalling out in regular season games, the playoffs and have no resilience or fortitude in tough situations.

On another note. Are you a cac? I don't see many blacks that like Harbaugh and Flacco while slighting Lamar. If you're not a cac, you sure do have a cac's mentality.

:russ: :camby:typical coli.

Negro please. Flacco is most successful QB in Ravens History thus far. I can slight Lamar's passing...hell, y'all clowned me praising CJ Stroud first game over Lamar, but CJ is now in MVP convo too and with lesser talent and media damn near universally praises his ball placement. Ball placement matters for winning championships....and Lamar is making good progress this season.

Harbs biggest win in my book is he sent in tapes 2008 until Superbowl of refs treating the Ravens unfairly with the calls. I've been in this thread saying I was fine with moving on from harbs to Bieniemy or Jim Harbaugh.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
yall nikkas love giving Harbaugh credit for the Ray & Ed era

those teams were good in spite of Harbaugh and shouldve won more than 1 superbowl but they had the same problems we still have til this day…coaching

since Ray & Ed left Harbaugh has had 5 years with Flacco and won 1 playoff game.Then 5 years with Lamar had have won 1 playoff game

Thats 2 playoff wins in a decade since the real leaders left

zero AFC championship game appearances since Ray & Ed left

I don’t know how you sitting up here saying “Harbs has proven himself for deep playoff runs”
What were ray and ed in the playoffs before Jim got there?

Ray had that 2000 run and they didn’t do shyt from the time Ed was drafted for years prior to 2008

Red Money

All Star
Daps
What were ray and ed in the playoffs before Jim got there?

Ray had that 2000 run and they didn’t do shyt from the time Ed was drafted for years prior to 2008

QB play was poor. Hell we even had PrimeTime in the mix 04 & 05....though it was off 4yrs break.

Now If McNair was healthy playoffs 2006 we put up enough points to get to AFC title game. Defense limited colts to I think (not googling )5 field goals.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
yall nikkas love giving Harbaugh credit for the Ray & Ed era

those teams were good in spite of Harbaugh and shouldve won more than 1 superbowl but they had the same problems we still have til this day…coaching

since Ray & Ed left Harbaugh has had 5 years with Flacco and won 1 playoff game.Then 5 years with Lamar had have won 1 playoff game

Thats 2 playoff wins in a decade since the real leaders left

zero AFC championship game appearances since Ray & Ed left

I don’t know how you sitting up here saying “Harbs has proven himself for deep playoff runs”

So, Billick and Flacco yield at least same results?....more than likely.

But, Josh McDaniels or Cam Cameron would have matched Harbs results as head coach? No way, imo. I don't think it was a plug in any coach scenario.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
QB play was poor. Hell we even had PrimeTime in the mix 04 & 05....though it was off 4yrs break.

Now If McNair was healthy playoffs 2006 we put up enough points to get to AFC title game. Defense limited colts to I think (not googling )5 field goals.
The 2006 ravens have one of the best defenses of all time

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Should have fired Harbaugh after last season. Now that they committed to Lamar long term they need to hire an offensive guru to maximize Lamar’s ability. Wasting time with Harbaugh.

He’s gone after this season fam it’s no way his contract gets extended for another 3 years this summer