The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Harbaugh is a trash human being. Should've never been in a leadership position.

"Just how the game went." :why:

Harbaugh teams and coordinators over think everything. That's why in obvious situations these dumbasses doing the opposite of conventional wisdom to not appear predictable, including not continuing to run the ball when it's unstoppable. :noah:

That's overthinking 101.

Harbaugh the kind of dude that will ask for directions and turn left when the nikka said turn right. Then he'll blame the guy for giving him bad directions with his unaccountable clown ass.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Harbaugh is a trash human being. Should've never been in a leadership position.

"Just how the game went." :why:

Harbaugh teams and coordinators over think everything. That's why in obvious situations these dumbasses doing the opposite of conventional wisdom to not appear predictable, including not continuing to run the ball when it's unstoppable. :noah:

That's overthinking 101.

Harbaugh the kind of dude that will ask for directions and turn left when the nikka said turn right. Then he'll blame the guy for giving him bad directions with his unaccountable clown ass.
Brian Cashman syndrome. Has to be the smartest guy in the room every time and in his arrogance he shoots himself in the foot while saying dumb and arrogant shyt that makes every situation worse while never delivering either :francis:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
Straight up front runners. That's, now 7 blown double digit leads in the past couple years....I thought they turned the corner, but nah. I just don't believe in this team getting a score when they need it or getting a defensive stop when they need it in the clutch.

Mike Tomlin was right, Ravens only play 3 quarters

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
24 rushing attempts total and just 16 between the running backs. Running the ball is supposed to be the foundation of the ravens identity on offense but these guys abandon the run faster than anyone I can think of in the whole league. At this point I refuse to believe that they’d be worse off with Roman still running the offense. The defense was gassed in the second half. Let Cleveland score on every drive. At the very least you want to bleed some clock and get them a breather to help them for their next trip out there. This is basic stuff they always fail to do.
I don't think Roman on his best day could do what we did the last 3 games in terms of winning. I think the issue is Harbaugh wants to be a good idea fairy and try out new shyt when it's not needed

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Browns won the game, sorry bout it.

Gifted 7 points a minute into the game. Ravens had unlimited chances to score a touchdown after the Browns muffed a punt. Ravens got bullied.
game was very winnable if they gave it to keaton mitchell and ran it.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I hope they bounce back, shyt has been on mind heavily, probably because I live in NEO. :mjlol:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
did Lamar even rush this game? I feel like in losses like this he's arbitrarily staying in the pocket to prove (or coaching decision) he can throw.