The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Decosta needs to be fired for this

if we end up losing Lamar and only getting 2 1st for him this will go down as one of the worst front office moves of all time
I thought he should have been fired a while ago but this is the final nail. No way this should have played out like it has and even worst, there is no plan in place for if we were to lose Lamar :camby:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
yeah something is definitely going on

cant remember a time when so many different teams all leak that they wont be pursuing a player all at once

this is good news for us that just want a deal to get done though

I was worried that it would be a dumb team that would give him a crazy deal we couldnt match

Jets and Packers are the only teams that have QB concerns that haven't outright said they won't pursue Lamar. Someone did mention the Bears, but with the #1 pick, they have other options.

The players need to collectively stop playing until the owners have no choice, but to give them all fully guaranteed contracts. Like a legit play stoppage/strike whatever you want to call it. These guys are truly disrespected by these owners and put their bodies on the line like no other major sport. It ain't like the owners don't have the money.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I thought he should have been fired a while ago but this is the final nail. No way this should have played out like it has and even worst, there is no plan in place for if we were to lose Lamar :camby:

I think the fact Ozzie was allowed to speak on it on TV hurts Eric more than this. Eric disrespected the receivers on the team and Bateman let him have it. That reflects more negatively on Decosta than this.

Honestly, this is really just collusion between all the owners. Decosta is following orders. It would've taken an act of God for Lamar to get what he wanted.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
idk why you in here, your just a hater and a c00n in my personal opinion @STAN JONES please ban him. Anyway you realize with Geno and Daniel getting those numbers what that means for Herbert and others smh.

I'm here cause I been a part time fan ( splitting with Cowboys) during Vinny Testaverde era.... and Full Time fan since Tony Banks & Brian Billick.

I been to a damn CFL Colts game at old Memorial Stadium and watched the games as part of the push to show a NFL team should come back to town.

It's about the damn trophy case...And the math to increase the number. It's too many damn variables when you don't make the AFC title game as to figuring out a formula game plan wise and figuring out a formula personnel wise to put together a Superbowl winner.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I think the fact Ozzie was allowed to speak on it on TV hurts Eric more than this. Eric disrespected the receivers on the team and Bateman let him have it. That reflects more negatively on Decosta than this.

Honestly, this is really just collusion between all the owners. Decosta is following orders. It would've taken an act of God for Lamar to get what he wanted.
I agree it is collusion but if they gave Lamar a proper contract after winning the MVP, we aren't in this situation. That plus just not being good at his job is why he should have been gone long ago.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
How much a vet like Adam Thielen gon cost? Would be a helpful vet presence for the young core and could still make some plays.

Adam Thielen mentored Justin Jefferson...he could definitely help Ravens at the right price.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
How much a vet like Adam Thielen gon cost? Would be a helpful vet presence for the young core and could still make some plays.

Adam Thielen mentored Justin Jefferson...he could definitely help Ravens at the right price.
We don’t need mentors we need somebody who can play

I’ll pass on the 33 year old WR