The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
How much a vet like Adam Thielen gon cost? Would be a helpful vet presence for the young core and could still make some plays.

Adam Thielen mentored Justin Jefferson...he could definitely help Ravens at the right price.
Because that has worked so well for us in the past with Bryant, Watkins, and Jackson :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Because that has worked so well for us in the past with Bryant, Watkins, and Jackson :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff: :laff:

Boldin, Mason & Smith Sr worked out....

AT wouldn't command a lot of money, can make plays underneath and could mentor Bateman and the rest of the young core including any draft picks. Torrey Smith could happen again with a young guy.

Juju probably not going for the Ravens and he just a slot guy that would cost much more than AT for a little more production.

Arizona probably not trading Hopkins. Odell Beckham Jr is a risk. The top guys in Denver and Patriots are FA I think....but we probably can't afford them.

If we Rock with Pro Bowl Backup Snoop Huntley we have more options, imo.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think Monken made it clear when speaking on Odell that he'd love a reunion. A whole year and half post ACL surgery, Odell could be a viable WR option for the Ravens if the money is right.

Either way, they most definently will be adding another perimeter WR this off season. Monken's offense is more dynamic with perimeter receivers. They dont need slot guys when you have Andrews and Likely who are basically WRs in TE bodies.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Boldin, Mason & Smith Sr worked out....

AT wouldn't command a lot of money, can make plays underneath and could mentor Bateman and the rest of the young core including any draft picks. Torrey Smith could happen again with a young guy.

Juju probably not going for the Ravens and he just a slot guy that would cost much more than AT for a little more production.

Arizona probably not trading Hopkins. Odell Beckham Jr is a risk. The top guys in Denver and Patriots are FA I think....but we probably can't afford them.

If we Rock with Pro Bowl Backup Snoop Huntley we have more options, imo.
Yeah I hope they stay far away from any of these ideas :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think this is what's going on privately, but it wont come out. To back up what I'm going to say, several people have noted that they saw a change with Lamar starting this season.

Lamar won't admit it, but he's upset the Ravens got rid of Hollywood. I think that's the reason he's being difficult. Those guys are BEST FRIENDS and they traded him. The reason he didnt resign when they supposedly offered him a deal 2 years ago was because Hollywood's future with the Ravens wasnt clear. It's a business, but Lamar is still young and his mind is not there yet. He's holding a grudge against the Ravens for the Hollywood trade.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I think this is what's going on privately, but it wont come out. To back up what I'm going to say, several people have noted that they saw a change with Lamar starting this season.

Lamar won't admit it, but he's upset the Ravens got rid of Hollywood. I think that's the reason he's being difficult. Those guys are BEST FRIENDS and they traded him. The reason he didnt resign when they supposedly offered him a deal 2 years ago was because Hollywood's future with the Ravens wasnt clear. It's a business, but Lamar is still young and his mind is not there yet. He's holding a grudge against the Ravens for the Hollywood trade.
Hollywood...nah he aint produced enough....Marquise wanted out tho from what reports were saying after the trade

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Y'all see this? From a few days ago.

I remember him sort of balling out v. JAX but not much else. Glad we're not paying that, IDC how great a blocker he is.