The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
bytchotti needs to sell the team, but he wont.

Decosta is going to get fired and Harbaugh is gone after this season. Beginning of the end for this group.

I hope the locker room doesn't play for John this season and it starts in the preseason with the dipshyt's "preseason record" suffering losses.

Fukk bytchotti, fukk Decosta and all day everyday fukk Harbaugh.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
If no one offers Lamar 45m+ per season, this proves collusion even more. They all got together and decided they wouldn't offer Lamar what he was asking for. Bunch of racist pieces of shyt. I hope they get bamboozled and someone goes rogue on the collusion plan.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytchotti needs to sell the team, but he wont.

Decosta is going to get fired and Harbaugh is gone after this season. Beginning of the end for this group.

I hope the locker room doesn't play for John this season and it starts in the preseason with the dipshyt's "preseason record" suffering losses.

Fukk bytchotti, fukk Decosta and all day everyday fukk Harbaugh.
They must got the wink/nod from other owners that full guarantee contract ain’t coming to do the non exclusive tag, can’t say I’m not surprised.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
They must got the wink/nod from other owners that full guarantee contract ain’t coming to do the non exclusive tag, can’t say I’m not surprised.

Ravens ain't no damn charity. You only worth what someone is willing to pay.

Ravens ain't the fighting Lamar's. He can't even match Flacco in the playoffs. Unfortunately Lamar got hurt last couple seasons and couldn't show he could get to an AFC title game.

Let the other teams set the market...and if someone goes too high Pro Bowler Snoop Huntley with full season of first team reps can get a playoff spot, imo.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If no one offers Lamar 45m+ per season, this proves collusion even more. They all got together and decided they wouldn't offer Lamar what he was asking for. Bunch of racist pieces of shyt. I hope they get bamboozled and someone goes rogue on the collusion plan.

If Daniel Jones get 40 million and Lamar can't get 45m+ it's 100% collusion. They really think people are stupid.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ladies and gentlemen this is what we call a amicable split Lamar wants out and the Ravens don’t wanna pay him the number he wants
naw the Ravens are just stupid.I believe Lamar wants to stay and the Ravens want to pay him

the exclusive tag wouldve meant theyre 100% trading him

they want somebody else to sign him so they can match it

Biscotti is p*ssy and scared of the backlash he'll get from other owners if he gives Lamar a guaranteed contract

I think he wants somebody else to do it and they'll match it so he can say hes not the one who gave the deal

it could work but theyre playing with fire taking this route

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
naw the Ravens are just stupid.I believe Lamar wants to stay and the Ravens want to pay him

the exclusive tag wouldve meant theyre 100% trading him

they want somebody else to sign him so they can match it

Biscotti is p*ssy and scared of the backlash he'll get from other owners if he gives Lamar a guaranteed contract

I think he wants somebody else to do it and they'll match it so he can say hes not the one who gave the deal

it could work but theyre playing with fire taking this route

I hope and pray you are right brother

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
this is obviously about collusion. yall being emotional asking for the coach and GM to be fired. This is a directive from their boss. This is actually a smart play from EDC. Steve must have told him that the owners are not doing the fully guaranteed deal. We already offered more than Kyler. Gotta accept the Deshaun deal is an outlier. After 2 years, its smart for EDC to let the market make the price for Lamar. Its no coincidence that the ESPN report on Falcons interest came RIGHT after we tagged him. now all the other teams have come out within the hour. its a wrap. the NFLPA can stop using my QB as a pawn. Hurts, Herbert, and Burrow are NOT getting fully guaranteed deals either. So Lamar mind as well accept the 5 year 250 with 133 guaranteed at signing and 200 in total guaranteed (AGAIN, the 2nd biggest contract in history) and lets roll. and get us a real WR. (Mike Thomas or Mike Evans.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I know this would never happen, but I hope the XFL come in on some strong arm shyt and offer Lamar a 50m a year contract and to pay the amount he owes the Ravens for leaving. The Ravens would get nothing for shyting on the BEST QB they've had in franchise history and Lamar would get paid. I don't care what his passing numbers look like. The man has won 73% of the games he's played in and was a unanimous MVP on a rookie contract. Pay the man for what he did for you on a rookie contract and what he'll continue to do IF you actually give him weapons and competent OC that can help him use said weapons. Protect him too!

Flacco trash ass had a good playoff run that resulted in a superbowl win. He was dog shyt after that and the president of the check down nation after that. Lazy ass dummy that couldn't go through his progressions to find the open receiver that's not in the flats.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
yeah something is definitely going on

cant remember a time when so many different teams all leak that they wont be pursuing a player all at once

this is good news for us that just want a deal to get done though

I was worried that it would be a dumb team that would give him a crazy deal we couldnt match