The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think this is what's going on privately, but it wont come out. To back up what I'm going to say, several people have noted that they saw a change with Lamar starting this season.

Lamar won't admit it, but he's upset the Ravens got rid of Hollywood. I think that's the reason he's being difficult. Those guys are BEST FRIENDS and they traded him. The reason he didnt resign when they supposedly offered him a deal 2 years ago was because Hollywood's future with the Ravens wasnt clear. It's a business, but Lamar is still young and his mind is not there yet. He's holding a grudge against the Ravens for the Hollywood trade.
Naw Hollywood asked to be traded.Its not like he wanted to be here and the Ravens just traded him out the blue

and the Ravens didn’t offer Lamar anything 2 years ago.Their first offer came last offseason

Yall gotta stop making up these bullshyt narratives that don’t make any sense

The situation is simple.The Ravens offered 6 years 290 mill 133 guaranteed

Lamar wants more than 133 guaranteed

The Ravens aren’t budging off their number

All of that other shyt about holding grudges,being mad about the Holywood trade,and “Lamar is young,his mind isn’t there yet” is bullshyt

If the Ravens would up the guaranteed money the deal would’ve been done

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Y'all see this? From a few days ago.

I remember him sort of balling out v. JAX but not much else. Glad we're not paying that, IDC how great a blocker he is.

He mostly did a good job blocking. But he did whiff on the block that led to Lamar getting injured.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Naw Hollywood asked to be traded.Its not like he wanted to be here and the Ravens just traded him out the blue

and the Ravens didn’t offer Lamar anything 2 years ago.Their first offer came last offseason

Yall gotta stop making up these bullshyt narratives that don’t make any sense

The situation is simple.The Ravens offered 6 years 290 mill 133 guaranteed

Lamar wants more than 133 guaranteed

The Ravens aren’t budging off their number

All of that other shyt about holding grudges,being mad about the Holywood trade,and “Lamar is young,his mind isn’t there yet” is bullshyt

If the Ravens would up the guaranteed money the deal would’ve been done

I was listening to the radio when I posted that. People were saying that they noticed a difference in Lamar this season. I attributed that to them trading Hollywood amongst other things. Maybe I was wrong.

Either way, Lamar and the Biscotti gotta figure this out.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I was listening to the radio when I posted that. People were saying that they noticed a difference in Lamar this season. I attributed that to them trading Hollywood amongst other things. Maybe I was wrong.

Either way, Lamar and the Biscotti gotta figure this out.
Yeah he was different. He was upset that he didn't have a new contract. Why does the Hollywood trade keep getting brought up? Did Lamar come out and say that the trade made him upset or something:gucci:

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Boldin, Mason & Smith Sr worked out....

AT wouldn't command a lot of money, can make plays underneath and could mentor Bateman and the rest of the young core including any draft picks. Torrey Smith could happen again with a young guy.

Juju probably not going for the Ravens and he just a slot guy that would cost much more than AT for a little more production.

Arizona probably not trading Hopkins. Odell Beckham Jr is a risk. The top guys in Denver and Patriots are FA I think....but we probably can't afford them.

If we Rock with Pro Bowl Backup Snoop Huntley we have more options, imo.

Everybody that can make plays is off the table until the draft...except for the wild card Odell Beckham that wants 5-19milly.

Ravens gon have young WRs leading Rookie WRs that they pick up in the draft.

At this point do the Ravens think Lamar can make the WRs around him play at a higher level? Can Lamar tell the WRs just give him half a step and stick they hands out and the ball will be pinpoint delivered?

Anyways post Draft so this year's pick doesn't need to be given up....you gonna start seeing interest from some teams in Lamar. They would want it done early to get him ready for the new environment.

Pats & Colts seem likely....colts owner might get high and give Lamar exactly what he wants. I feel Pats/Bill Belichick think they could unlock the next level in Lamar and offer him something.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is inexcusable. All because you don't want the Browns dictating how you do business. As if you aren't the original Browns as is.

Sometimes, you have to bite the bullet and do what's best for business.
Lamar leaked to Stephen A a few weeks ago that hes not even asking for a fully guaranteed contract

Ravens just won’t offer him more than 133 guaranteed

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I dont understand the issue
he got a non exclusive franchise
no one biting so he wants a trade :patrice:
I don't understand the strategy
Whatever he get the ravens most likely will match
How does him getting traded help?