The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They are probably scrambling trying to figure out what player to ostracize or make an example of for this "mutiny."

This is what a locker room full of "alpha males" should' be doing. Stop carrying these bunch of numbskull coaches.

I just wish they would speak up more and sooner and not after these clowns leave.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Ravens organization looking bad right now with all of these gripes coming out from current and former players. Hate to see it look worse within the next couple of weeks with Lamar's contract situation :youngsabo:.

hahahahaha.gif

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
They are probably scrambling trying to figure out what player to ostracize or make an example of for this "mutiny."

This is what a locker room full of "alpha males" should' be doing. Stop carrying these bunch of numbskull coaches.

I just wish they would speak up more and sooner and not after these clowns leave.

it feels good to see this harbaugh era getting expose for what it is a bunch of smoke and mirror, inadequate coaching staff and coaching decisions and now the players are speaking out and it's looking like it's going to be a long offseason for harbaugh, decosta and biscotti the pr team might be working overtime as we speak

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This strength and conditioning issue is interesting cause haven’t they whole rb core been hurt the last two years
Dobbins was supposed to be the next great running back but it seems like he been hurt his whole career
We’ve been one of the most injured teams the last decade

I saw a stat in a youtube video the other day that showed we’ve only been relatively healthy 2 out of the last 10 years so this has been a problem for a long time

Im not even gonna put the blame on the strength coach or training staff,IMO this is all on Harbaugh and how he runs the team

The strength coach pushes the players hard cause thats what the coach wants

The training staff pushes players to come back early because thats what the coach wants

Its time to stop scapegoating everybody and get this bytch ass nikka Harbaugh outta here

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
We’ve been one of the most injured teams the last decade

I saw a stat in a youtube video the other day that showed we’ve only been relatively healthy 2 out of the last 10 years so this has been a problem for a long time

Im not even gonna put the blame on the strength coach or training staff,IMO this is all on Harbaugh and how he runs the team

The strength coach pushes the players hard cause thats what the coach wants

The training staff pushes players to come back early because thats what the coach wants

Its time to stop scapegoating everybody and get this bytch ass nikka Harbaugh outta here
So it’s probably fair to say that the ravens organization are the ones pushing the stories out that Lamar was medically cleared and expected to play that playoff game

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So it’s probably fair to say that the ravens organization are the ones pushing the stories out that Lamar was medically cleared and expected to play that playoff game
Naw that was just the media making shyt up

the Ravens don’t leak shyt to the media so any Ravens rumors you hear are either made up or came from an agent

Lamar doesn’t have an agent so the media is literally just making shyt up when it comes to him

Daps
I'm waiting for this shyt to end, whether Lamar agrees to the deal or not. Im personally worried about signing an injury prone qb to that deal but im just tired of this whole circus.

Lamar doesn't know what he's doing business wise and the Ravens don't think they should set a precedent.

Last edited:
Daps
I'm waiting for this shyt to end, whether Lamar agrees to the deal or not. Im personally worried about signing an injury prone qb to that deal but im just tired of this whole circus