The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They tryna hype up Jalen Ramsey to Baltimore. That dude is a zone scheme corner. He would look like a scrub in the Ravens man coverage scheme. I don't see him coming to the Ravens.

Maybe the Titans or the Steelers, but not the Ravens.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
They tryna hype up Jalen Ramsey to Baltimore. That dude is a zone scheme corner. He would look like a scrub in the Ravens man coverage scheme. I don't see him coming to the Ravens.

Maybe the Titans or the Steelers, but not the Ravens.
need offense anyway, we are good on defense. You think they bring back Peters? Should they bring back peters?

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I like Peters energy and the attitude he brings to the team, but he was liability in coverage last year. I hope some kind of way they can determine that his play last season was due to him coming off the ACL, but his best days may be behind him.

If he comes back or not, I hope they can draft his replacement because the secondary and lack of passrush was directly responsible for several losses last season.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Good for Bateman. We need more players sounding off. Put this jackass regime on notice. If they trade Lamar, this team is going to give up on Harbaugh. That b*stard will lose the locker room if they trade Lamar and hopefully his job too.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

ThisGuy

Pro
Daps
Yup, Hollywood chimed in too, which gives more credibility to what his gripes were with the organization. Max Williams also liked tweets about Saunders being an issue. Im glad this is happening, we've been dealing with too much coach speak for far too long.