The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
They gonna select Eric B or Brian Johnson for the OC job. They should've made a selection by now. They're stalling until the conclusion of the super bowl.
looks Like Brian Johnson is gonna get the Eagles OC job once their current OC gets announced as tye Colts new HC and the current rumor is Washington has offered Beienemy their OC job

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Time will tell on the Monken hire. He has had success in college and in the NFL with the Browns. We should see some big changes offensively. All I ask is efficiency in the play calling and to be competent and make timely adjustments. If you can do those things as an OC, you're going to have success.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Time will tell on the Monken hire. He has had success in college and in the NFL with the Browns. We should see some big changes offensively. All I ask is efficiency in the play calling and to be competent and make timely adjustments. If you can do those things as an OC, you're going to have success.
Yeah I had no idea he was OC for the Bucs with Fitz so I feel a bit better with him having NFL experience. And I’m from SEC country and he was good at scheming plays for TEs and RBs there.

Last edited:

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Didn't follow UGA like that so don't know much about his actual influence/effect on the O. Vaguely remember him being the CLE OC a few years ago.
At least it wasn't in-house...that's about all I got. :manny:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They claiming Monken wasn't allowed to call the plays when he was the OC for the Browns :francis:

Real quick on Eric B. Man, Andy Reid failed that man. Everybody in the NFL discusses personnel. It's the biggest good old boy network in the major sports. Andy was the first person to find out that people outside of KC thought Eric B wasn't calling the plays as the OC, shyt, Andy may have started the shyt himself. Anyway, the first thing Andy should've done was to stop holding a play sheet on the side line and when people asked the question, "who's calling the offensive plays" he should've let it be known that it was Eric. Andy shouldn't have ever let that narrative about Eric continue. Andy failed him and ultimately, he's the reason Eric hasn't gotten a HC job. Not only that, Andy might be giving him a bad reference too. Eric might not interview well, but who gives a shyt?! He's got a top ranked offense and has won super bowls! That man's track record should've gotten him any job he wanted despite the "bad interviewing." Sounds like a cop out to me.

Last edited:

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
They claiming Monken wasn't allowed to call the plays when he was the OC for the Browns :francis:

Real quick on Eric B. Man, Andy Reid failed that man. Everybody in the NFL discusses personnel. It's the biggest good old boy network in the major sports. Andy was the first person to find out that people outside of KC thought Eric B wasn't calling the plays as the OC, shyt, Andy may have started the shyt himself. Anyway, the first thing Andy should've done was to stop holding a play sheet on the side line and when people asked the question, "who's calling the offensive plays" he should've let it be known that it was Eric. Andy shouldn't have ever let that narrative about Eric continue. Andy failed him and ultimately, he's the reason Eric hasn't gotten a HC job. Not only that, Andy might be giving him a bad reference too. Eric might not interview well, but who gives a shyt?! He's got a top ranked offense and has won super bowls! That man's track record should've gotten him any job he wanted despite the "bad interviewing." Sounds like a cop out to me.
Bro, Eric B has had 15 interviews, FIFTEEN!!! over the past 5 years. I am not sure what else Andy can do for him. Unfortunately , Eric has a past and as a black man, that will always be held against him with whatever happened in Colorado. We know white coaches get a pass for old mistakes that we dont get. So regardless, Andy Reid was and has been gassing EB the last 3 years to get a coaching job. His only shot is to leave Andy and run the show somewhere else. to be honest, to get 15 interviews , it must be something about him. You have to knock it out the park with these white owners. Demeco Ryans is a defensive coach in a offensive league and he had the broncos and texans in a bidding war over him, AND he got 6 YEARS as a rookie coach. So I am hestiant to make it solely about race. Eric B's past and the fact that Andy Reid is an offensive genius that had Kevin Kolb in the probowl and Vick in MVP race fresh outta jail is always gonna be held against him. Andy has already said that Eric calls the plays in multiple interviews. sometimes, the narrative is the narravtive. He gotta go to Washington and prove what he is , it sucks that Matt Nagy didnt have to do that, but this is america and it aint fair. oh well

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Bro, Eric B has had 15 interviews, FIFTEEN!!! over the past 5 years. I am not sure what else Andy can do for him. Unfortunately , Eric has a past and as a black man, that will always be held against him with whatever happened in Colorado. We know white coaches get a pass for old mistakes that we dont get. So regardless, Andy Reid was and has been gassing EB the last 3 years to get a coaching job. His only shot is to leave Andy and run the show somewhere else. to be honest, to get 15 interviews , it must be something about him. You have to knock it out the park with these white owners. Demeco Ryans is a defensive coach in a offensive league and he had the broncos and texans in a bidding war over him, AND he got 6 YEARS as a rookie coach. So I am hestiant to make it solely about race. Eric B's past and the fact that Andy Reid is an offensive genius that had Kevin Kolb in the probowl and Vick in MVP race fresh outta jail is always gonna be held against him. Andy has already said that Eric calls the plays in multiple interviews. sometimes, the narrative is the narravtive. He gotta go to Washington and prove what he is , it sucks that Matt Nagy didnt have to do that, but this is america and it aint fair. oh well
All that needed to be said was the bolded and the issue that everyone has with they way these teams handle hiring a HC. All the other stuff is irrelevant. Saturday didn't even have coaching experience at the college level and was given a HC job. There is nothing you can tell me to justify why Bieniemy hasn't been given a shot.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC

Nah Andy went to bat for him infront if everybody. Can't throw Andy under the bus for owners being racist and stupid :francis: