The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Lamar letting it be known hes done with that college wing T bullshyt

that's what I never understood.

People forgot that Lamar ran Bobby Petrino's system. You can't be ass at throwing the rock playing under Petrino! :mindblown:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The draft is weak this year at CB and WR. If the Ravens don't get at least a CB early, the secondary is going to be even more of a liability than it was this past season. I like Peters and his energy for the team, but he was a liability last season. They need to get his replacement with the first pick. They should've taken the corner the Chiefs got with the first pick last year instead of Hamilton, but whatever.

Maybe they fill the void in Free Agency or with Worley potentially taking on more responsibility. They may want to draft the OT from Georgia if he's there because Moses only got 1 more season in him and Stanley is great, but his health will always be a question mark.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Anybody want to see Brian Billick with competent QB play come back to town? Lamar and/or Tyler Huntley…

At times I wondered if Billick was Jealous that Harbaugh had Flacco….especially when he was interviewing harbaugh during the Playoff Joe era.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Off-season move priority zero!:

Trade.... John Harbaugh to a thirsty for a coach organization in the Broncos for draft picks. They hired a coach to bait Aaron Rodgers and now they looking for a coach to fix Russell Wilson. Broncos feel they are a solid coach away.

John's time has been appreciated. However John suffers from smartest guy in room syndrome like Billick. Plus John has his unique issues with having a doghouse at this point in his career when he no longer needs to compensate to make sure he's respected like his first few years.

The new coach:

Then Bring in Jim Harbaugh! QB guru, good at building offensive lines, doesn't mind alpha males on defense, fiery guy. Issue is he wears on guys over time...you needs a therapist to sit down with him during season to keep him from thinking football is the end all be all of life.

If Jim declines bring in Eric Bieniemy.

i swear every post from you is terrible :mjlol:

:skip:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
slowik is gonna follow his boy Demeco and be the OC in Houston. we have no shot at him. I want Eric B from
KC
I disagree with that

Texans fire their coach every year or two

thats a bad roster with little to no job security

if the Ravens would show any interest I believe he'd pick Baltimore over Houston easily

and Im good on Bieniemy

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
Demeco got a 6 year deal. They are going to give him time with the rookie QB. Slowik already has a working relationship with him. we can agree to disagree he will easily choose Houston over Baltimore

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202

these nikkas didn’t even interview Bobby Slowik or Brian Johnson :snoop:

Its looks like Harbs track record of picking the wrong coordinators will continue

I can’t wait until this incompetent clown is finally fired

I wonder who the "other" finalists are. I thought I heard today that they brought back the Vikings guy (and maybe someone from Denver??) for a 2nd look.

At any rate, it's nice to see them casting such a wide net. I honestly believed they were gonna do the easy thing and promote in-house. I guess they still could but at least they're covering all the bases and looking outside the Castle.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I'll believe they really want to hire someone from the outside when they actually hire them. Harbaugh's history is the epitome of chronoism. They might just be interviewing all these candidates to put the good ole boy shyt to rest.