The Swamp
Breh his play calling this year was horrific

I’ll let Buc brehs tell it

@KingsnBucs1987 @holidayinn21 @TheGreatShowtime
This was Byron's play calls every drive this last season:

1st down - Fournette HB dive for loss/no gain
2nd down - Godwin screen for 3 yards
3rd down - Deep pass to Mike Evans called back for Holding #76
3rd down and long - Incomplete pass to Russell Gage or Cade Otton in the middle of the field OR HB sweep with Rachaad White/Fournette
4th down - Camarda punt

Every single drive in 1Q-3Q was some variation of this. Dude's play calling was mad predictable. I said it in another thread. He needs to go work outside of the Bruce Arians coaching tree because it's clear his offense is predictable now.

Maybe he needs a new change of scenery, but if I knew what plays were coming sitting on my couch then I know the opposing defensive coordinator did too.

calh45

Cal
Daps

Lamar letting it be known hes done with that college wing T bullshyt

Anyone with a brain knew that, but it's smart for him to get this out into the world too. The "needs an offense built around him" was a thing to tank his value in the draft. Petrino used to be cussing his ass out on the sideline for missing reads and every QB needs an offense catered to them. They just pretended he couldn't play in anything that's pass leaning.

If they're smart they'll bring in a west coast offense disciple. It was originally intended to be run by a mobile QB, but they need to pay the man first.

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Breh his play calling this year was horrific

I’ll let Buc brehs tell it

@KingsnBucs1987 @holidayinn21 @TheGreatShowtime
70 year old QB scared of pressure and seeing ghosts, combined with the most conservative coach in football. Yeah, shyt was vanilla at times, but he wasn't as big an issue as the cacs in the media would wanna tell you.

Besides, Lamar needs more a WCO that'll take advantage of quick release and accuracy. Byron is more Air Coryell

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Honestly I think we should be looking for a new GM as well. If we sign another "semi retired" receiver I'm going to be done until the whole staff is gone:pacspit:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if the Ravens have found a way to game the system and get themselves a comp pick by promoting Tee to OC. The new rule grants teams comp picks by selecting non white OC/DC and HC.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I wonder if the Ravens have found a way to game the system and get themselves a comp pick by promoting Tee to OC. The new rule grants teams comp picks by selecting non white OC/DC and HC.
you dont get comp picks from promoting from within plus you only get the picks for HC or GM/executive hires not coordinators