The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
cant find the JK interview anywhere

of course the Ravens didn’t upload it to their site or youtube page like all the other post game interviews

only clip I could find was this one

dude sound like he was bout to cry

What's his contract situation looking like?

I love exit interviews after playoff losses thats when they keep it 💯 :blessed:
No more of that being quiet for the sake of the locker room peace bullshyt

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What's his contract situation looking like?

I love exit interviews after playoff losses thats when they keep it 💯 :blessed:
No more of that being quiet for the sake of the locker room peace bullshyt
next year is the last year of his rookie deal

hes a 2nd round pick so he's not making shyt…probably around 1 mill

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Man, they better not trade J.K over that. Let these guys have a damn opinion and nothing he said was wrong!
They probably will

this team is dumb af and stuck in the past

trading JK would be on par for what they’ve done the last few years

traded Hurst after 2019
traded Orlando after 2020
traded Hollywood after 2021

looks like JK will be that guy after the 2022 season ends

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
All in all, we lost by 7 and with a depleted offense we held on pretty good, yeah it was probably going to be a W, but what are you gonna do :yeshrug: it's all on coaching, look at Daboll or the Jags coach. I don't think Dobbins should've thrown Huntley under the bus though.

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
They probably will

this team is dumb af and stuck in the past

trading JK would be on par for what they’ve done the last few years

traded Hurst after 2019
traded Orlando after 2020
traded Hollywood after 2021

looks like JK will be that guy after the 2022 season ends
I kinda got Hurst cause you had Andrews and even tho yall run 2 TE sets
And I got Orlando cause he foolishly thought he was a LT and he aint
And I kinda got Hollywood cause while he wasn't a bust he wasn't a number 1
But when you lay them all together in one post its kinda alarming :picard:
Looks like offensive malpractice and a GM wasting picks.
He gotta be on thin ice right?

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
Hurst was behind Andrews, no way he was getting a contract from us. bad example
Orlando wanted top 5 LT money when he is no where close to as good as a healthy Stanley. also no team is paying 2 tackles 100 million each . plus he is just a good (not great RT) …just see how KC has yet to break the bank for him.
Hollywood requested a trade cuz this offense will hamper him getting a big 2nd contract. don’t really see how any of those situations relate to JK. all he did was say that he should get the ball more which everyone agrees with.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hurst was behind Andrews, no way he was getting a contract from us. bad example
Orlando wanted top 5 LT money when he is no where close to as good as a healthy Stanley. also no team is paying 2 tackles 100 million each . plus he is just a good (not great RT) …just see how KC has yet to break the bank for him.
Hollywood requested a trade cuz this offense will hamper him getting a big 2nd contract. don’t really see how any of those situations relate to JK. all he did was say that he should get the ball more which everyone agrees with.
nikkas wanna get paid

JK is headed into the final year of his rookie deal,you think he wants to spend that final year in Baltimore being underused and undervalued

hes probably gonna request a trade just like those other players cause this franchise just doesnt value offensive players

they have no problem breaking the bank for these overrated defensive players who do nothing but blow leads but on offense its always "hes not worth what hes asking for"

its bullshyt and I honestly think they do this shyt on purpose to devalue the players

it all relates because every one of those situations was/is about money including JKs

until this franchise changes its philosophy no offensive player will want to come here and the good ones that we draft are gonna continue to want out

its a offensive driven league and this dumb ass team is trading away picks and giving 100 million dollar contracts to off the ball LBs

they just hand Roquan the first ever 100 mill contract for a off ball LB after barely being here for 60 days but Lamar gotta fight for his money

you dont think offensive players see this and feel some type of way

dont be surprised if we see JK get traded by or before the draft

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I kinda got Hurst cause you had Andrews and even tho yall run 2 TE sets
And I got Orlando cause he foolishly thought he was a LT and he aint
And I kinda got Hollywood cause while he wasn't a bust he wasn't a number 1
But when you lay them all together in one post its kinda alarming :picard:
Looks like offensive malpractice and a GM wasting picks.
He gotta be on thin ice right?
nope hes not on thin ice at all

Decosta and Harbaugh can do no wrong to most of these brain dead fans and local media

they turn a blind eye to all their fukk ups and just place the blame on the players

the most egregious part is 3 years in a row they traded away young offensive players and didnt replace them

traded away Hurst after 2019 when the 3 TE set was huge reason for our success.The next year Hurst is gone and Boyle is hurt so we went from 3 good TEs to 1

trade away Orlando after 2020 and the next year we have the worst tackles in the league cause Orlando is gone and Stanley missed the whole season

trade away Hollywood after 2021 and the next year Bateman gets hurt and our starting receivers are Demarcus Robinson and Sammie Watkins in a fukking playoff game

3 years in a row they turned a strength into a weakness and didnt even attempt to replace the player the traded away and the team suffered

somehow the GM isnt getting any heat tho

Last edited:

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
Documentary will be dope. but unfortunately that is the problem with the Ravens current culture. stuck in the glory days and they always want to be a DEFENSE first team which shows by how they spend but the league rules are different now. You need a dymanic offense. Even San Fran who has the best defense in the league puts out the BEST collection of playmakers to make sure they can get 28-30 points a game (CMAC, Kittle, Deebo, and Ayiuk)