The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

krexzen

All Star
Daps
glad Roman is gone but hes just another scapegoat

just like Wink,Dean Pees,Cam Cameron,Mark Tresman,Marty Mornhinweg,etc

its still gonna be the same problems until the organization changes how they run things and that starts with Decosta and Harbaugh

Unless they pull a 2014 and get another OC like Kubiak.

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Yeah, it was past time. Respect for 2019 (reg season anyway) and some of '20. No one better at run-game coordination.

Reich would be incredible but he's probably in the mix for a lot of the HC jobs, so no chance there. Guessing they just keep it in house with Urban or Tee.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Glad Roman’s gone but gotta wait and see who his replacement is before I get excited. They should try to lure a young offensive minded coach but knowing us we’ll just promote from within :beli:
leftwich would bee good and he used to be a QB as well

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yeah, it was past time. Respect for 2019 (reg season anyway) and some of '20. No one better at run-game coordination.

Reich would be incredible but he's probably in the mix for a lot of the HC jobs, so no chance there. Guessing they just keep it in house with Urban or Tee.
yeah Id love to get Frank Reich too but hes probably gonna get the Cardinals or Panthers job depending on what Sean Payton does

the last thing I want is a in house hire

that just means more of the same and I think its clear the players want a new system

the names Ive been seeing so far are

Joe Brady - Bills QB coach
Bobby Slowik - 49ers pass game coordinator
Brian Johnson - Eagles QB coach
Matt Weiss - Michigan co-OC/QB coach

out of those guys I'd probably go with Slowik