The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The only dude I'm gonna miss is Brandon, who I love. Wagner was also very good for a while, but we need extreme cuts this offseason. Pointless though because we're just gonna fill it with trash.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Wagner is a huge loss. They went from potentially having to only fill the void at center to now RT and possibly LG. Still need another pass rusher, ILB, and 1 or two receivers. Still need another corner as well. Aint no way they can fill all those needs with the draft and they don't have much cap money. We might be looking at Harbs last season and it sucks for him becuz he really might not have that much to work with. I really wanted Brandon Marshall too

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Yall really getting excited about a 32 year old cac running back named Danny Woodhead...

Talking bout Joe will have someone to check down too.:stopitslime:

This organization has hit an all-time low for me:mjcry:
:heh:

Im not excited at all but it is a upgrade over what we had

Weddle & Jefferson>>>>Webb & Weddle

Woodhead catching checkdown>>>>Juice catching checkdowns

We still need to do alot more

We need to hurry up and cut Webb,Pitta,Watson,Zuttah to clear more space and sign a WR and a couple olineman

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Yeah those combine numbers kinda scared me off :patrice:

I thought he would be more explosive than he was

Now I think we should go CB,pass rusher,oline,or John Ross in the 1st round

For now i want Sidney Jones IV but that could change at any time :heh:
Yeah, I think Jones could be a good look at 16.

Bottom line, we need to come out of the draft's first 2 days with a CB and/or edge. No excuse not to, unless someone at another position really drops and we can't pass him up.

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
I mean none of this is front page stuff, but I think it makes us a little better than before. Jefferson's an impact player, and he's young...not one of these older "right player right price" vets that Oz traditionally brings in. If Woodhead's deal is cheap enough and IF he's truly healthy that could be a shrewd pickup.

Still, the Jefferson deal in a way highlights how off our drafting's been the last few years. If Elam and Brooks panned out, we wouldn't need Jefferson. Or even Weddle for that matter. That's money that could've been used to keep Wagner (or sign a solid replacement) and BWill (if he winds up leaving) and get Garcon or Britt or someone like that.

^Just saw the news about Torrey. GL to him...at least he's closer to home now.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I mean none of this is front page stuff, but I think it makes us a little better than before. Jefferson's an impact player, and he's young...not one of these older "right player right price" vets that Oz traditionally brings in. If Woodhead's deal is cheap enough and IF he's truly healthy that could be a shrewd pickup.

Still, the Jefferson deal in a way highlights how off our drafting's been the last few years. If Elam and Brooks panned out, we wouldn't need Jefferson. Or even Weddle for that matter. That's money that could've been used to keep Wagner (or sign a solid replacement) and BWill (if he winds up leaving) and get Garcon or Britt or someone like that.

^Just saw the news about Torrey. GL to him...at least he's closer to home now.
I think the Ravens are gonna go after Terrell Pryor. Jefferson is gonna want too much money and they have too many holes. Looks like they may be trying to bring BWill back

Daps

Bout to change my avi back to Dalvin Cook

This team really pissing me off :snoop:

:russ: Can't help but laugh - it never stops.

Honestly I don't really care about what FA moves we make, although Jefferson is a good young signing. Our draft will determine the future of this team. We're in rebuilding mode as far as I'm concerned. We need young/impact talent! No stop gaps

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
:russ: Can't help but laugh - it never stops.

Honestly I don't really care about what FA moves we make, although Jefferson is a good young signing. Our draft will determine the future of this team. We're in rebuilding mode as far as I'm concerned. We need young/impact talent! No stop gaps
As long as we stick to our needs(CB,pass rusher,TE,oline,RB) we should have a good draft

This draft is deep at just about every position that we need

Knowing us we'll probably take a dlineman and MLB with our first 2 picks :snoop: