The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ozzie is about 5 years overdue for the flab top at this point. We have never drafted a good receiver and pernell McPhee is arguably the best pass rusher we've drafted from 2004 onward. We have drafted one good corner since 2004 and no good safeties in the last decade. Two ravens draft picks from 2008-16 have made a pro bowl. We have one guy left from the 2006-11 drafts with Yanda being the only good one, nobody from 2012, and out top two picks in 2013 were Arthur brown and Matt Elam. Just horrid.
Alot of that is on coaches not developing players

I've always defending Ozzie but I can't do it anymore

We consistently make our players the highest paid at there positions and keep spending all our high picks on the same positions

Its like they never have a clear plan of what they're trying to do

Pitta led all TEs in catches,we should easily be able to get a 5th rounder for him and be done with it

A probowl center should be able to get us a mid round pick too

Webb should've been cut the moment the Jefferson deal became official

Im not even gonna shyt on for the draft yet,I'll wait to see what they do first but they're definitely fukking up free agency right now

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
While I don't trust Pitta, how could I with his tendency to turn into Mr. Glass, I'm not completely for tossing him into the bushes. Joe still has his best repertoire with him & every team needs a veteran TE.

He's not Todd Heap but :yeshrug:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
Im fukking pissed right now

We stay giving out the worst contracts

We should've just let that nikka walk

We could have drafted someone simliar within 2 years he's not haloti either

We should have let him walk

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Damn, that money for Brandon :francis:

Where are all these cuts? We need lots to be made
I have no idea what they're trying to do

I read Kyle Arrington is still on the roster because they're trying to work out an injury buyout but i have no clue why they're holding on to the other guys

Webb should've been cut.Are we really gonna pay a backup safety 8 mill? :dahell:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I actually like the BWIll signing. They have a lot of needs but lets be honest: they cant fill them all. He was the most productive and dependable player on the roster last year. The defense was our strength and he was the anchor. If Jimmy Smith stays healthy they make the playoffs. I bet their trying to restructure Webb and keep him on the roster as the nickel. They are gonna be running dime and nickel a lot more with Orr retiring. I felt like they had to keep Williams or Wagner but knew they couldn't keep both.

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually like the BWIll signing. They have a lot of needs but lets be honest: they cant fill them all. He was the most productive and dependable player on the roster last year. The defense was our strength and he was the anchor. If Jimmy Smith stays healthy they make the playoffs. I bet their trying to restructure Webb and keep him on the roster as the nickel. They are gonna be running dime and nickel a lot more with Orr retiring. I felt like they had to keep Williams or Wagner but knew they couldn't keep both.

Sucks what happened to Orr. Dude really came into his own.:mjcry:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

For those who don't know this is the guy in my avi :snoop:

Its been a frustrating 48 hours

First overpaying B-Will,then keeping Pitta,now it looks like the CB I wanted in the 1st round just suffered a major injury smh

WOLF2007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys were fukk ed the moment you gave Flacco that deal. And I thought it was Decosta running your drafts now

Daps

First overpaying B-Will,then keeping Pitta,now it looks like the CB I wanted in the 1st round just suffered a major injury smh

Feel terrible for him. It's looking like a torn Achilles.

King-S456

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hope he gets drafted to a good team.But I have also read he may not get drafted at all. Just very unfortunate, could be the beginning of a great story though.