The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Wtf! All our needs and we drop all this money on a fukking NT. He's good but that money should go elsewhere

all this is telling me that ozzie is outta touch with the current product of the nfl he's still conducting business like it's 99 smh

Last edited:

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Im fukking pissed right now

We stay giving out the worst contracts

We should've just let that nikka walk

Exactly I gotta feeling Ozzie will try to fill in the rest of the holes on this squad through the draft and it's not going to work because when is the last time the ravens have drafted a playmaker

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
We have to make more cuts NOW

With signing Jefferson there is no reason why Webb is still on the roster

Cut him now to add a extra 6 mill in cap space

See if you can get a pick for Pitta and Zuttah

If not cut them

Sign some damn offensive lineman and WRs!!!!

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Agree. Now that I'm thinking bout it I fully expect him to draft an MLB or Dlineman w/ 1st pick like @STAN JONES was saying. Prob one of the dudes from bama :francis:
Ozzie is about 5 years overdue for the flab top at this point. We have never drafted a good receiver and pernell McPhee is arguably the best pass rusher we've drafted from 2004 onward. We have drafted one good corner since 2004 and no good safeties in the last decade. Two ravens draft picks from 2008-16 have made a pro bowl. We have one guy left from the 2006-11 drafts with Yanda being the only good one, nobody from 2012, and out top two picks in 2013 were Arthur brown and Matt Elam. Just horrid.