The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
they said the same thing about tim williams and boswers smh I can't nobody tell me this is not a rebuilding year

Sad to say, but the way the pass rush and secondary are set up, it's looking more and more likely that it is a rebuilding year and probably next year too :sadcam: I just hope that EDC can address most of the issues sooner rather than later. If he doesn't, they'll be in the same situation they were with Flacco. Lamar will be playing his best football in a contract year and they'll have to make another expensive decision.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Sad to say, but the way the pass rush and secondary are set up, it's looking more and more likely that it is a rebuilding year and probably next year too :sadcam: I just hope that EDC can address most of the issues sooner rather than later. If he doesn't, they'll be in the same situation they were with Flacco. Lamar will be playing his best football in a contract year and they'll have to make another expensive decision.
Unlike the Flacco years,we’ll actually have cap space to fill holes and wont have to depend on rookies or old washed up vets

We’re projected to have over 70 mill in cap space this offseason

Last edited: