The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Making too many mistakes still. I think a good long drive in the 3rd quarter with a lot of runs ends the game though.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The pass rush is horrible. The Bungals are playing with a backup to the backups backup offensive line and they can't sack carrot top :snoop:

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Def still worried about our pass d, no pass rush and we gotta go to seattle, play NE and Houston over the next stretch.:sadcam: And I can see us overlooking Cinci again:mjcry:

Honestly, I think they're playing a bit better than expected, but this defense is still 1-2 years away. Wonder where we'll be draft wise if we win the division this year:shaq2:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Def still worried about our pass d, no pass rush and we gotta go to seattle, play NE and Houston over the next stretch.:sadcam: And I can see us overlooking Cinci again:mjcry:

Honestly, I think they're playing a bit better than expected, but this defense is still 1-2 years away. Wonder where we'll be draft wise if we win the division this year:shaq2:
when Jimmy comes back Wink will start calling a more aggressive game which will generate a better pass rush

right now theyre playing too conservative cause Canady is terrible(Carr fell off too)

the thing that worries me the most is the missed tackles

we are giving up way to much yac this year cause they keep missing tackles.And its not even a specific player or two...its everybody

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
when Jimmy comes back Wink will start calling a more aggressive game which will generate a better pass rush

right now theyre playing too conservative cause Canady is terrible(Carr fell off too)

the thing that worries me the most is the missed tackles

we are giving up way to much yac this year cause they keep missing tackles.And its not even a specific player or two...its everybody

Didn't see enough of this game to say, but was it mostly the secondary being out of position? I've seen a lot of bad angles from our safeties (you too earl) this year for whatever reason.

And our LB's are just trash overall so that goes without saying. :snoop: