The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
I'm not mad at that. Isn't that 5th the one we got for Vedvik? That's how you flip a pick. :wow:

We'll have to try to re-sign him after the season (assuming we want him) but at least we should get the first shot. If he goes elsewhere, get the comp pick and KIM.

Also, wondering if this means Jimmy is further away than maybe we'd thought.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I thought pass rush was a bigger need than corner, but the Peters trade tells me that the Ravens have confidence in Wink and his blitz packages. We should see a lot more press coverage on the outside with Wink blitzing at least 5-6 in those critical passing downs. They have to make a strong effort to re-sign him and Humphrey. If he plays like he did in KC, and Humphrey continues to improve, they could have the best corner combo they've had since McCallister and Starks.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I thought pass rush was a bigger need than corner, but the Peters trade tells me that the Ravens have confidence in Wink and his blitz packages. We should see a lot more press coverage on the outside with Wink blitzing at least 5-6 in those critical passing downs. They have to make a strong effort to re-sign him and Humphrey. If he plays like he did in KC, and Humphrey continues to improve, they could have the best corner combo they've had since McCallister and Starks.
i dont see Peters sticking around

hes a west coast guy and most likely will sign with the Raiders or 9ers in the offseason

this move is basically a 10 game rental

we shouldve just gave up the picks for Jalen Ramsey

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i dont see Peters sticking around

hes a west coast guy and most likely will sign with the Raiders or 9ers in the offseason

this move is basically a 10 game rental

we shouldve just gave up the picks for Jalen Ramsey

Ramsey is very talented, but 2 first round picks for a guy that you don't have under contract is too much to pay. The Rams are screwed if he doesn't sign a long term deal in the off season.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What’s y’all predictions for this Seattle game
I see us winning this game, I think defense steps up and stop Seattle run game and on offense I see hill having a big impact this game
Its a toss up to me

this game will show if our run D is any good though

Also want to see if Wink calls a more aggressive game now that Jimmy is back and we have Peters

We can win this game easily if Roman and Wink have good gameplans but right now i have very little faith in these coaches

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Titans fukked us out of a comp pick :snoop:

we would have to cut Justin Bethal(our top special teams player) before week 10 to get the 4th back

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They should make an attempt to sign Urban. People are trying to link Michael Bennett to the Ravens, but he's getting into it with the coaching staff because they want him to play more of a 3-4 end role, when his skill set is better suited for a 4-3. Ravens primarily run a 3-4. He shouldn't be coming here. Urban though, :thumbsup:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Hello Ravens fans!

giphy.gif

Y’all having a pretty decent season eh?:ehh:

I just wanted to formally introduce myself as a Niners fan:obama:

And wish y’all well on y’all season, but to remind y’all or let y’all know in about 7 weeks:youngsabo:

We coming :demonic:

giphy.gif

We ain’t forgot about the Super Bowl

giphy.gif

And y’all not about to stop us from cutting through and sweeping y’all entire shytty division

giphy.gif

But when y’all play Rams or Seahawks, good luck and hope y’all win.:salute: