The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Not really mad at the loss but it was a winnable game. The Ravens rushed for over 200, controlled the clock, and didn’t turn the ball over. Obviously they were the more physical team but the coaches played scared

I found it hilarious that at Harbaugh's press conference he said they were playing aggressive and going to maximize their point potential every score :gucci: I don't think I've ever seen a more scared Ravens coaching staff on game day in my life :to: Someone needs to tell Harbaugh that its a thin line between aggression and stupidity :ufdup:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I found it hilarious that at Harbaugh's press conference he said they were playing aggressive and going to maximize their point potential every score :gucci: I don't think I've ever seen a more scared Ravens coaching staff on game day in my life :to: Someone needs to tell Harbaugh that its a thin line between aggression and stupidity :ufdup:
They should’ve kept punching them in the mouth. They were coaching scared and for some reason it seemed like they wanted Jackson in a shootout with Mahomes which is a recipe for a loss. Not to mention the fact that the Chiefs were playing d to eliminate the deep ball. Andy Reid basically sonned Harbaugh on Sunday
:heh:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They should’ve kept punching them in the mouth. They were coaching scared and for some reason it seemed like they wanted Jackson in a shootout with Mahomes which is a recipe for a loss. Not to mention the fact that the Chiefs were playing d to eliminate the deep ball. Andy Reid basically sonned Harbaugh on Sunday
:heh:

:russ:

Harbaugh said in his press conference either today or yesterday that he doesn't want McPhee playing 80% + of the defensive snaps, but he wants the young guys Bowser, Williams and Ferguson to do more to earn playing time. Pretty much saying the young guys aren't effective enough. McPhee produces no pressure and I've seen him fall two straight weeks on his way to the qb unblocked :what: Harbs and his asinine logic and he's not accountable for anything! Blaming the anal-lytics for the bad coaching decisions :martin: All he does is keep young guys in his "doghouse" and stall their development i.e. Antwan Barnes. This team has not been the same since the super bowl when he got rid of all the alpha males and true field generals that helped the defense be successful for so many years. Harbaugh is :trash: and he doesn't make logical adjustments within the game. That's my two cents on the guy. I'd like to see the Ravens get a head coach that doesn't treat the players like his kids, isn't afraid to throw challenge flags and earns the respect of his team; not just expect it. F this guy and his "doghouse." :camby:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Andrews and Humphrey banged up for tomorrows game, but both expected to play. Should be a tough game that will test the Ravens oline. Gotta establish the run and keep the Browns lbs on their toes with play action. The Browns have several banged up players in their secondary including Ward, Williams, Higgins and Burnett. Ravens gotta take their shots down field when they notice 2nd string dbs in the game AND if one of their starters is favoring their injuries. I'm thinking if the oline cant protect and the run game is moving the chains, Hollywood and the other receivers are gonna have a decent game. The Browns are going to prioritize pressure because of their vulnerable secondary.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Coaching and defense will hold this team back from being contenders this year

the D looks awful outside of Marlon Humphrey

they cant get any pass rush and they blow coverages every other play

and the coaching isn’t helping the young offense with all these dumb ass decisions they make

that 2pt conversion shyt needs to stop now and they need to stop being cute all time with this pass happy bullshyt

2 weeks in a row our running game was clicking but the wont pound it

at halftime Lamar and Ingram were both averaging 8 ypc but they kept throwing it :snoop:

and going for it on 4th & 3 deep in our own territory after you just ran it on 3rd down :snoop:

i dont see how people continue to say Harbs is a good coach

dude is a fukking moron

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Coaching and defense will hold this team back from being contenders this year

the D looks awful outside of Marlon Humphrey

they cant get any pass rush and they blow coverages every other play

and the coaching isn’t helping the young offense with all these dumb ass decisions they make

that 2pt conversion shyt needs to stop now and they need to stop being cute all time with this pass happy bullshyt

2 weeks in a row our running game was clicking but the wont pound it

at halftime Lamar and Ingram were both averaging 8 ypc but they kept throwing it :snoop:

and going for it on 4th & 3 deep in our own territory after you just ran it on 3rd down :snoop:

i dont see how people continue to say Harbs is a good coach

dude is a fukking moron

THIS

Harbaugh got lucky last season when Lamar came in and went 6-1 :whoo: Lamar saved his job, and didn't get a dime of that extension he signed :mjpls: Harbaugh has stalled the development of several players on both sides of the ball long enough. Guys that only contribute on special teams take up valuable roster spots that could be used for young guys to develop. He's gotta go and they need to hire a players coach. He's the same stale ass coach that we all wanted gone half way through last season. This guy is an egotistical ass that would let a good player leave because they had a disagreement.

On some real shyt, the two point conversion was unnecessary. If they don't get it, the Ravens are down by eight AND you lose the momentum! Everytime this dumbass goes for two, he shifts the momentum and sends a message to the defense that he has no faith in them to stop anyone. Ravens looked like they had no heart in the second half of the game. The play calling continues to put the offense in a bad spot. Don't stop running the ball until the defense stops you! Lamar runs into his own guys a lot of the time when he's trying to scramble. My boy looks scared back there :to: IF THE RAVENS DON'T MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR, HARBAUGH BETTER BE GONE.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I hope EDC can build through the draft this off-season. Oline needs help, defense needs depth and they need some luck on draft day. This shyt gotta stop. I still don't think they should trade for Ramsey because Jville is asking for too much, but they gotta do something and do it soon.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: Maybe they can trade all the draft picks for Mack. Ain't got shyt else to lose :yeshrug:

krexzen

All Star
Daps
I hope EDC can build through the draft this off-season. Oline needs help, defense needs depth and they need some luck on draft day. This shyt gotta stop. I still don't think they should trade for Ramsey because Jville is asking for too much, but they gotta do something and do it soon.

The defense needs anything and everything. This is the first season I ever felt embarrassed about our entire linebacker core. We usually have one or two who are good/great with the rest being decent. This year Judon is just decent and everyone else is garbage. I can't remember the last time we didn't have one good inside backer and one good edge rusher.

Oh well, we should've expected this when we let most of our best defensive starters leave in free agency.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The defense needs anything and everything. This is the first season I ever felt embarrassed about our entire linebacker core. We usually have one or two who are good/great with the rest being decent. This year Judon is just decent and everyone else is garbage. I can't remember the last time we didn't have one good inside backer and one good edge rusher.

Oh well, we should've expected this when we let most of our best defensive starters leave in free agency.

Agreed, but we couldn't expect them to pay Mosley 18m or pay Z 14m. They get no pressure up the middle to collapse the pocket, haven't since Ngata left, and the edge rushers just run themselves right out of the play :scust: From what I've seen in the all 22 film, the lbs are biting so hard on playactions that the safeties are usually caught out of position. It's like the lbs are screwing the secondary because they don't read well. This game is too fast at that level to be a step or two out of position.

Daps
- Our push up front and pass rush is terrible. Knew when we lost Zadarius and Suggs that it would be hard to make up. We got away with it against bad teams but it really shows up vs good competition. Front office fukked up here big time.

- Missing CJ in the middle. I like Peanut but think he’s too small to be honest. He’s good sideline to sideline tho.

- Earl and Tony are fukking up bad w the communication that’s why we’re blowing coverages. Marlon is a baller - very impressed w him

- Run game has been great but how many times can we use run to set up Andrews and Hollywood on intermediate and deep routes. All teams have caught on by now. Will we ever get WRs involved before we’re down big and desperate??

- Why have three TEs on active roster if we don’t throw Hurst a fukking pass or use Andrews as a decoy??