The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
:wow:

He would've solved the secondary issues for the season and potentially the next couple seasons if the Ravens were able to hash out a deal in principle for a contract extension, but imo the Jags were asking for too much. Ramsey will either be traded to the Eagles, Seahawks or remain with the Jags. The Ravens need to be careful about trading Hurst too. Andrews is amazing, but if he gets injured, Hurst is the only TE on the roster that can even sniff that level of production.
100% agree

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I knew the Ravens was going for Ramsey. Dude has Raven written all over him.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
:wow:

He would've solved the secondary issues for the season and potentially the next couple seasons if the Ravens were able to hash out a deal in principle for a contract extension, but imo the Jags were asking for too much. Ramsey will either be traded to the Eagles, Seahawks or remain with the Jags. The Ravens need to be careful about trading Hurst too. Andrews is amazing, but if he gets injured, Hurst is the only TE on the roster that can even sniff that level of production.
Glad that trade didn’t go thru. I personally wouldn’t give up a first for any defensive player who doesn’t put his hands on the QB. But if they got him for a first rounder and that’s it I woulda been cool with it. But they were willing to mortgage their future for a player who might’ve been gone after next season and could’ve potentially fukked up team chemistry

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Get ready to lose in Arrowhead you pigeons #CHIEFSKINGDOM
:unimpressed:

Not gonna happen :birdman: It's supposed to be raining all game which means the run is gonna be the best way to move the ball. KC has banged up old Mccoy, an ineffective Darrell Williams and rookie Thompson. They are also 26th rushing the football and the Ravens defense is 1st against the rush. KC defense is allowing 105 rushing yards per game. The Ravens average over 200 per game. KC will lose and Mahomes will throw 1-2 interceptions.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:snoop: damn coaching staff lost this game. Going for two when it wasn't needed :mjtf: :mindblown: Roman calling plays that don't stretch the defense. No pass rush to force Mahomes to make bad throws. Wink just couldn't dial up the pressure. Can't put all the blame on the coaches though. The oline couldn't hold their blocks. Shout out to Ingram for playing like a grown man. The Ravens need help in the secondary bad. ET said he was gonna "stop all the big plays..." :rudy: try harder breh. Tony Jefferson needs to come out the game on obvious passing downs. He looks lost most of the time :skip: Ravens need to make a splash for a pass rusher and corner this off season. They don't have the talent to force turnovers :sadcam:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: damn coaching staff lost this game. Going for two when it wasn't needed :ohlawd: Roman calling plays that don't stretch the defense. No pass rush to force Mahomes to make bad throws. Wink just couldn't dial up the pressure. Can't put all the blame on the coaches though. The oline couldn't hold their blocks. Shout out to Ingram for playing like a grown man. The Ravens need help in the secondary bad. ET said he was gonna "stop all the big plays..." :rudy: try harder breh. Tony Jefferson needs to come out the game on obvious passing downs. He looks lost most of the time :skip: Ravens need to make a splash for a pass rusher and corner this off season. They don't have the talent to force turnovers :sadcam:
We need to focus on the Oline terribly. KC D isn't good and they were gettimg to LJ untouched at times. I think our D will be alright. We had penalties that kept drives alive which hurt us.

Wiirdo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Earl hasn't looked great. Too many big plays given up by blown coverages overall in the secondary. We need to simplify the zone coverage or something because there's at least a few plays every game where WRs are in acres of space.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Earl hasn't looked great. Too many big plays given up by blown coverages overall in the secondary. We need to simplify the zone coverage or something because there's at least a few plays every game where WRs are in acres of space.

Doesn't surprise me. Earl is the big name, but the Sun reports say that Jefferson is the main guy doing the communicating in the back end. Earl may still be in the process of getting acclimated (it took Weddle a season himself). We may have improved physically, but mentally and from a communication perspective we lost a lot with losing Suggs, Mosely, and Weddle. On half the plays there are two or three guys who just seem lost or confused.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Stream of thought:I have no idea why the oline was losing to 4 man rushes. I'm worried about the receiver group outside of the TE's. Only Brown seems to get open in man to man coverage. Lamar overthrew on some relatively difficult throws. Harbaugh lost his mind. I'm going to give the defense a pass.