The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I missed parts of it because i was at work but here's some cliff notes

Bisciotti said everyone understands that pitforks are out and fans and media are calling for the coaches jobs.Said he can't listen to fans,gotta run the team how he wants without making emotional decisions.Said he believes/knows Harbs is a good coach and we can win with him.Also supported Dean Pees.Was critical of Flacco,said he has to be better.Said we 100% wouldn't draft or sign any players with DV history but would judge each player case by case for other off the field problems.

Ozzie said Suggs will definitely be on the team next year.

Said they had to evaluate and see on Dumervil and Webb

They are high on olineman Alex Lewis.His name was mentioned alot by all of them when talking about the roster moving forward

Ozzie said our top needs are
1.secondary
2.oline
3.WR

Said they will definitely be targeting the secondary in free agency and the draft.said they gotta get bigger and stronger/more physical on the oline.said they needed to add a complimentary WR either in free agency or the draft

Bisciotti also said a couple guys disappointed this year.said they were expecting a leap from a few guys and they all were either the same or some regressed.only one he named was Sharice Wright.said he graded out better than Jimmy the last 6 games last year so they thought they were good with him and Jimmy on the outside but Wright regressed

The all said fixing the running game is a top priority.mentioned improving the line but nobody mentioned adding a RB which is strange because Harbs said they needed a RB in his season ending presser last week :jbhmm:

Hopefully it's cause we're targeting Cook and don't want show our hand

Do you think Ozzie Newsome has lost his mojo and needs to be replaced

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Harbs won't be here in 2018 and I doubt we'll make the playoffs again next season.
I'm baffled at the terrible decision making by this organization.

Daps
This team has decimated itself with terrible draft picks over the past few years. it's like Ozzie and co have gone into each of the last few drafts trying not to pick impact players.

Ravens need an edge again. I don't think that can be regained with current coaching staff

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
This team has decimated itself with terrible draft picks over the past few years. it's like Ozzie and co have gone into each of the last few drafts trying not to pick impact players.

Ravens need an edge again. I don't think that can be regained with current coaching staff
Three pro bowlers in the last ten drafts. Every class leaves after their rookie deal is up and we just draft new guys whose ceiling is the guy we just let leave for nothing. The 2006-11 drafts all have one remaining player left from each (Koch, Yanda, Flacco, Webb, Pitta, Jimmy smith), nobody left from 2012, and no production whatsoever from our top two picks in 2013. We also haven't really gotten anything from 2015 to this point. That's a killer.

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202

I didn't want to believe this theory but I'm honestly wondering if the Rice thing really has made Oz and them gun-shy. It's like, unless someone's got a pure clean record, he won't be considered. I'm suspecting we passed on Noah Spence and who knows how many others these last couple years for that reason. But then we took Lewis and he had a couple off field issues at Nebraska. So IDK.

We need to get back to drafting/signing some guys with a little dog in 'em, who have that edge and attitude that this team was known for for a long time.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Thats crazy. Dude was good too.
Yeah he was

Only 24 years old too smh

IMO he was better than Mosley

Mosley just has the name recognition but if you watch the games and check the stats he was flat out better...especially against the run

Now our 2nd round pick from last year(Kameli Carrea) who never saw the field is really gonna have to step up

Also now I have to worry about us taking Bama ILB Ruben Foster with our 1st round pick :snoop:

Daps

We are fukked :snoop:

Hope breh is ok but this just gives us another hole we have to fill

IMO he was better than Mosley this past season

:mjcry:

Feel for Orr, dude is only 24 and would've gotten a nice deal in the future. And like you said he did stand out more than Mosley this yr.

I guess this mean we give Correa a try at that ILB position. Our draft just got a whole lot harder smh

Daps
Yeah he was

Only 24 years old too smh

IMO he was better than Mosley

Mosley just has the name recognition but if you watch the games and check the stats he was flat out better...especially against the run

Now our 2nd round pick from last year(Kameli Carrea) who never saw the field is really gonna have to step up

Also now I have to worry about us taking Bama ILB Ruben Foster with our 1st round pick :snoop:

If Ozzie doesn't draft a CB or pass rusher with that first pick I might be done with this team

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Orr, a first-time starter after entering training camp as a backup, finished the season with 132 combined tackles, including two on special teams. Despite missing the final game, Orr's single-season total was the team's third-highest in the past decade, behind only Ray Lewis (139 in 2010 and 134 in 2009).
:francis: