The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Well, I only watched 5-6 games this past season. Gonna have to cut that number down this coming one. What's with this team's infatuation with an OC who loves to abandon the run?
The funniest part is every year Harbaugh says we're a run first team

He's even been saying that the whole year yet we never give our back 20 carries in a game

this shyt is crazy,im pissed right now

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Breh im legit shocked

I was hoping we would hear Pees was fired too today but i was sure Marty was gone

I guess Harbs gonna ride with his boys to the end
The funniest part is every year Harbaugh says we're a run first team

He's even been saying that the whole year yet we never give our back 20 carries in a game

this shyt is crazy,im pissed right now
I'm not shocked. He even stood by cam until the owner basically made the choice for him Steinbrenner making calls over Billy Martin's head style. This just means yet another year on both sides of the ball where the players are set up to fail by the coaches and then thrown under the bus afterwards.

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Breh im legit shocked

I was hoping we would hear Pees was fired too today but i was sure Marty was gone

I guess Harbs gonna ride with his boys to the end
Looks that way. I like Harbs more than I think most do here, but dude's always been loyal (and stubborn) to a fault. I'm hoping there's a chance Pees retires, at least.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
Ravens aren't going anywhere until the Harbaugh/Flacco era ends.
The 2016 8 and 8 team was no different than the 2015 5 and 11 team. Only difference was they were healthy enough to get an extra 3 wins, which were almost losses.
The holes they have to fill can't be solved in just this one draft, and Flacco's black hole contract won't allow enough to be filled through free agency. They are stuck with a QB that isn't going to get any better nor cares to get better, and will only give him a high school playbook and patchwork linemen and receivers. And the defense....:russ:

M&T used to be a top 3 toughest place for visitors to play, now it gets quieter and emptier by the game because they put a crap and boring product on the field. On defensive 3rd downs the place used to be vibrating and loud as a bomb because we knew the D was more than likely about to get them off the field and maybe even get a TO. Now ain't nobody got confidence they could get a stop if it was 3rd and 3 or 3rd and 23. Last few times I went to the game we rarely bothered to stand up on 3rd because it's a waste of energy when the opposing team has 3-5 conversions on every possession. Harbs wanted a a team full of choir boys with no gumption and now he can go through this next year with a heaping supply of Pepto and Advil because he's hanging on by a thread:ufdup:

Whoever is on the scouting team needs to :camby: as well

They aren't 49ers or Browns bad by any means yet, but until they change the way they do things and/or Flacco decides to stop playing this is going to be a team just taking up a spot in the AFC

Last edited: