Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why waste a year waiting

They should've either made him fire his coordinators or fired the entire staff

The fact that they're keeping everybody is dumb as hell
After their performances this year I can't fathom how? This is Jeff fisher type job security. How many more years o the same mistakes do we need? After hearing this news I'm out. Not even joking I'm gonna go follow a different team for 2017 and I strongly encourage you all to do the same thing. No sense in stressing ourselves out knowing exactly how next season will unfold too.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They really trying to make me just be a casual fan at this point can't believe this organization right now
I already said it, I only watched 5-6 games last year. I'm just gonna fully tune them out and watch someone else. At least the niners aren't keeping their coaches more than a year once they realize they suck. This team isn't worth the headache anymore to me. Tired of watching a team with a coaching staff so inept and unlikable that I was rooting for the patriots and steelers to beat them this year.

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
I already said it, I only watched 5-6 games last year. I'm just gonna fully tune them out and watch someone else. At least the niners aren't keeping their coaches more than a year once they realize they suck. This team isn't worth the headache anymore to me. Tired of watching a team with a coaching staff so inept and unlikable that I was rooting for the patriots and steelers to beat them this year.

Hang in there, brethren; you’ve been one of the loyal ones.

Look at it this way…next season will either be a playoff/SB-contending one, or we’ll finally get that whole new regime change (and all the optimism that comes with that) that many have been calling for.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hang in there, brethren; you’ve been one of the loyal ones.

Look at it this way…next season will either be a playoff/SB-contending one, or we’ll finally get that whole new regime change (and all the optimism that comes with that) that many have been calling for.

I'm saying I'm out until he gets the axe. Harbaugh combines the cluelessness of Erik Spoelstra, which I'm way too familiar with at this point with the arrogance of Brad Childress or :beli:. It's been more rinse and repeat than the walking dead even. Next year will include mostly games of less than 100 yards of offense at the half, 3 and outs to start our first possession, less than 10 point halves, giving up lots of points just before the half, wasted challenges and timeouts, joe continuing to play like a rookie, and the coaching staff putting the team in position to crumble in the clutch like they always do.

The defense lost 23 different games on its last possession since 2012 because they couldn't get a stop on their last trip. They've lost 15 different games since 2012 where they had a lead going into the fourth quarter. They've lost 7 of the 11 different games they've taken a fourth quarter lead since 2015. They're 18-39 against playoff teams since 2008, with that dropping to 13-39 if you look at every year but 2011 since it was clearly an anomaly. This team has been a punching bag for good teams and coaches since 2008 and it's secondary has been a 7 on 7 passing drill for good quarterbacks since 2012.

I already have to hate watch with basketball and have spent the last 25 years watching a terrible hockey team. It's not worth the headache anymore. It would be one thing if the roster were filled with good players and entertaining characters, but all our good players have aged out and harbaugh has scrubbed out any real characters. What's it say about a team when it's most popular player is the kicker? Rest assured nobody will be happier to root for this team than me once harbaugh is gone. I'd take just about anyone not named mike shanahan or chip Kelly or Jeff fisher at this point.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Once again blaming the players when its the conservative ass scheme and play calling is the reason why we play close games

Anytime we get a lead tye defense goes into prevent mode aka Swiss Pees mode and the offense just sits on the ball and try to run the clock out

Im fukking done with this nikka

fukk him,fukk the owner,fukk this team