The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It's official: John Harbaugh is squarely on the hot seat. If his boys fail in 2017, he's not making it to 2018 here.

Has he even talked to Steve yet?
He said him and Steve talk everyday

fukk them all

I can't wait til tye state off the Ravens presser to see what Steve has to say

I hope the stadium is empty every game next year

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Im fukking done with this nikka

fukk him,fukk the owner,fukk this team

18-39 against playoff teams since 2008, with the massive anomaly of 2011 being the outlier. That's about the same winning percentage against playoff teams the fukking jets have posted since 2001. Not watching a single game next year. Parcells was the guy I think was quoted as saying that bad teams are he ones that find ways to lost close games. One that does that and is a punching bag for the good teams of the league has no business keeping their staff for the sake of continuity. No justification for this. Even the browns and niners are laughing at this.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Russell street report forums are going in too: "on the bright side for fantasy football owners, with Steve smith gone there is the chance that juice and pitta each catch 100+ passes for 400-500 yards each"

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The Russell street report forums are going in too: "on the bright side for fantasy football owners, with Steve smith gone there is the chance that juice and pitta each catch 100+ passes for 400-500 yards each"
Its about time

I had to stop posting there cause its too many delusion Flacco and Harbaugh stans over there

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Its about time

I had to stop posting there cause its too many delusion Flacco and Harbaugh stans over there
I saw a few posts that resembled members from here, but there was way too much defending those two in recent years. Both of them still perform like rookies. I mean fukk man even spo improved a little bit for the heat and got kinda creative at one point.

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
They fired a few positions

#Ravens let go Asst OL coach Todd Washington and Director of Strength & Conditioning Bob Rogucki, sources said.

Injuries have been a huge problem with the team I think a change has been needed for a change the strength and conditioning.

There was so many damn injuries last season and this season had a lot of injuries too

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
They fired a few positions

#Ravens let go Asst OL coach Todd Washington and Director of Strength & Conditioning Bob Rogucki, sources said.

Injuries have been a huge problem with the team I think a change has been needed for a change the strength and conditioning.

There was so many damn injuries last season and this season had a lot of injuries too
Injuries have been a major issue since 2012 really. Key guys are always hurt.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What was said
I missed parts of it because i was at work but here's some cliff notes

Bisciotti said everyone understands that pitforks are out and fans and media are calling for the coaches jobs.Said he can't listen to fans,gotta run the team how he wants without making emotional decisions.Said he believes/knows Harbs is a good coach and we can win with him.Also supported Dean Pees.Was critical of Flacco,said he has to be better.Said we 100% wouldn't draft or sign any players with DV history but would judge each player case by case for other off the field problems.

Ozzie said Suggs will definitely be on the team next year.

Said they had to evaluate and see on Dumervil and Webb

They are high on olineman Alex Lewis.His name was mentioned alot by all of them when talking about the roster moving forward

Ozzie said our top needs are
1.secondary
2.oline
3.WR

Said they will definitely be targeting the secondary in free agency and the draft.said they gotta get bigger and stronger/more physical on the oline.said they needed to add a complimentary WR either in free agency or the draft

Bisciotti also said a couple guys disappointed this year.said they were expecting a leap from a few guys and they all were either the same or some regressed.only one he named was Sharice Wright.said he graded out better than Jimmy the last 6 games last year so they thought they were good with him and Jimmy on the outside but Wright regressed

The all said fixing the running game is a top priority.mentioned improving the line but nobody mentioned adding a RB which is strange because Harbs said they needed a RB in his season ending presser last week :jbhmm:

Hopefully it's cause we're targeting Cook and don't want show our hand

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
cant wait till we sign garcon so we can watch his bumass catch 75 passes for 800 yards and 3 TDs :snoop:
I like Garcon

He a goon on the low amd this team needs that

Too many soft dudes on our squad...especially on offense

Plus now that Castillo is gone I expect our oline/running game to really improve