The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
2011 will always be worse. Evans drops the game winner in the end zone with 45 seconds left on second down. Joe has room to run for the first down with a timeout left and at the last second throws to a covered receiver on third down and his pass gets broken up. Then Harbaugh rushes the kicking unit out instead of using the timeout to get them settled and cundiff then shanks a 35 yard kick. That’s always gonna be the worst. Disaster on three consecutive plays.

This shyt right here man, had my blood boiling :martin:

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
2011 will always be worse. Evans drops the game winner in the end zone with 45 seconds left on second down. Joe has room to run for the first down with a timeout left and at the last second throws to a covered receiver on third down and his pass gets broken up. Then Harbaugh rushes the kicking unit out instead of using the timeout to get them settled and cundiff then shanks a 35 yard kick. That’s always gonna be the worst. Disaster on three consecutive plays.

Real talk this shyt happened on my birthday smh

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
looks like Harbs and Marty are both staying :gucci:

word is they have reached out to Pagano for the DC spot but he might take a year off

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
looks like Harbs and Marty are both staying :gucci:

word is they have reached out to Pagano for the DC spot but he might take a year off
John harbaugh is the new Jeff Fisher :laughingphil:. He’s gonna spend 15-20 years in Baltimore before they fire him and it’ll be some 2-4 playoff appearances in his last 10-15 years before Bisciotti gets fed up :laughingphil:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Screen-Shot-2018-01-03-at-12.19.52-AM.png

i would cut/trade every player on this list except Suggs

Jimmy needs to be traded too

cant be paying a nikka 15-16 mill per to miss the biggest moments every year because hes always hurt

I'd also trade CJ Mosley instead of overpaying like we're about to do

we probably could swindle the Colts out of the 3rd overall pick(and probably more) for Mosley

I know we could definitely get a 2nd rounder for Jimmy,probably even a 1st from a few teams

this team should be in rebuild mode right now not trying to patch holes with vets like they really believe this team has a shot at a chip

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
John harbaugh is the new Jeff Fisher :laughingphil:. He’s gonna spend 15-20 years in Baltimore before they fire him and it’ll be some 2-4 playoff appearances in his last 10-15 years before Bisciotti gets fed up :laughingphil:

facts fam and I will not be watching next year you can't keep feeding your fan base the same old bs and thinking we are still going to support the team

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
facts fam and I will not be watching next year you can't keep feeding your fan base the same old bs and thinking we are still going to support the tam
There’s just no reason for optimism at this point. It’s clear just how inept he is and how little he’s improved in the last decade on the job. Fresh blood is needed more than ever with them. I can’t see reason fans should want to attend games next year. They’ll be a 5-8 win team that’s already peaked with few building blocks and coach who can’t maximize the talent he has at any position or scheme to cover for weaknesses. The stands should look like Tropicana field (Tampa bay rays) next season: a half capacity crowd, 25-50% of which is fans of the road team depending on who is visiting. They need to make it clear that they want change.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
There’s just no reason for optimism at this point. It’s clear just how inept he is and how little he’s improved in the last decade on the job. Fresh blood is needed more than ever with them. I can’t see reason fans should want to attend games next year. They’ll be a 5-8 win team that’s already peaked with few building blocks and coach who can’t maximize the talent he has at any position or scheme to cover for weaknesses. The stands should look like Tropicana field (Tampa bay rays) next season: a half capacity crowd, 25-50% of which is fans of the road team depending on who is visiting. They need to make it clear that they want change.

agreed fam I'm starting to think steve bisciotti don't want to eat harbaugh and joe contracts and just going to have both of them be lame ducks coming into there last year on their deals that the only reason I can come up with for him bringing harbaugh back, the ravens have to draft a qb this year in the draft if they are thinking about doing something like this unless they just rebuild the whole philosophy of the franchise n 2019 from gm headcoach and qb

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
agreed fam I'm starting to think steve bisciotti don't want to eat harbaugh and joe contracts and just going to have both of them be lame ducks coming into there last year on their deals that the only reason I can come up with for him bringing harbaugh back, the ravens have to draft a qb this year in the draft if they are thinking about doing something like this unless they just rebuild the whole philosophy of the franchise n 2019 from gm headcoach and qb
What’s the point of a lame duck coach and quarterback though? If everyone else knows it’s their last year, they all lose motivation since they’ll be playing for someone else next year. You see it happen all the time so it’s a bad excuse and if he’s just being cheap and doesn’t want to pay, that says a lot about him not caring about winning. If anything, trade and cut everyone @STAN JONES mentioned besides Suggs and get a new coach. Start fresh, move or cut joe, and either get a new quarterback this draft or tank the season and get a high pick for 2019. Keeping both harbaugh and joe accomplished nothing for 2017 and would do the same for 2018, especially since they both want inept ass Marty back which means the offense would fail to play well or develop players. That’s one of the big issues. Harbaugh and his crew can’t develop anyone into anything. That means just another year of wasted potential for any young players on the team.