The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Bisciotti softening up? I thought he was pretty adamant that this had to be a playoff year or else. It's cool they're close, and there's something to be said for loyalty and continuity (this goes for Harbs, too), but you've still got to hold people accountable.

I hope he doesn't fall into becoming another Angelos, who hires/signs people based on whether he personally likes them and couldn't care less about improving his team anymore as long as he's making bank. If we hear this same sunshine-type stuff from SB himself during the State of the Ravens, I'll be a little concerned.

Just bring Chuck P back home already!
Angelos was the orioles owner right?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Bisciotti softening up? I thought he was pretty adamant that this had to be a playoff year or else. It's cool they're close, and there's something to be said for loyalty and continuity (this goes for Harbs, too), but you've still got to hold people accountable.

I hope he doesn't fall into becoming another Angelos, who hires/signs people based on whether he personally likes them and couldn't care less about improving his team anymore as long as he's making bank. If we hear this same sunshine-type stuff from SB himself during the State of the Ravens, I'll be a little concerned.

Just bring Chuck P back home already!
Steve is more of a straight shooter,hes not gonna feed you a bunch of bs like Harbaugh

I honestly believe the Flacco extension is the only reason Harbs is still here

what coach is gonna want to come here knowing your stuck with a bum ass qb for atleast 1 season maybe 2 and the team doesnt have cap space to really improve

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Apparently Greg Roman is leaving to be the OC at Michigan :snoop:

The one good coach we had on offense and we just lost him :snoop:

For those that don’t know he was listed as our TEs coach(I think) but he was really our run game coordinator and coached the oline and RBs.Hes the one who changed us from the zone blocking scheme to a power blocking scheme and he designed all the running plays

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Well looks like things have changed,now they saying Roman is coming back

Edit: they’re giving him the assistant head coach title to stay

He probably was gonna leave because he thought he was gonna get our OC job until Harbs announced he was keeping Marty

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

At the very least hopefully he can help Bobby Ingram bum ass actually develop some young WRs for a change

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
4-7 win season incoming :laughingphil:
im trying my best to be optimistic but this move doesnt make any sense

in his 1 year as DC with the Broncos they finished dead last

you can tell Harbs only made this move so he could keep control of the defense

i was hoping we would get Pagano because atleast with him i know hes gonna call an aggressive game

im tired of this bend but dont break bullshyt :mjcry:

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
Word thought they try and get pagano damn shame. Hopefully next year is their last as a whole coaching staff.