The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
we've had a few busts but drafting isnt the problem

its that Jeff ffisher clone and his whole staff that sucks

most players dont come into the league polished,they need to be coached up and Harbs and his squad are terrible at developing talent

most of the time they just let them rot on the bench in favor of mediocore vets

just look at Hump,he would still be on the bench if Jimmy didnt get hurt

Carr bum ass shouldve never been starting over him

our pass rush sucks yet Bowser is stuck on the bench despite looking good in the limited snaps he got while bums like Zadarius Smith keep getting playing time

Tim Williams barely got to see the field the whole year

It took damn near half the season before they finally gave the starting RB job to Collins

i could go on and on about poor depth chart moves and its all on Harbs

he stunts the growth of our young players and Ozzie gets the blame for it :snoop:

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I just sent this text to 105 .7 I bet they don't read it especially Rob long c00n ass

I'm embarrassed listening to the show this morning y'all are being real passive with harbaugh any other sports town radio would be on his tail for how unprepared the team was yesterday, if Ravens keep harbaugh I don't think the Ravens will ever get this fan base back

Thanks
Hazel

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Fam can you tell me the upside of bringing harbaugh back next year?
There is none

Everything was setup perfectly for us to make this playoffs this year and he still couldn’t get it done

We played one of the easiest schedules in the league and on top of that half tge teams we faced were missed their starting QB

The only good QB we played all year was Ben

Carr was out in the Raider game,Rodgers was out in the Packer game,Watson was out in the Texans game,Cutler missed tye Miami game,Minny had their 3rd string QB playing against us,Glennon had just got benched and we let Tribisky get his first W against us

Real talk this team would’ve only won 5 games or so this year if all those breaks didn’t go our way

Harbaugh definitely needs to go

If ye couldn’t make it this year I don’t know why anybody would believe next year will be any different

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
CJ Mosley just confirmed Pees retired

Still no word on Harbaugh and Marty yet
They should’ve fired him to at least save face. It’s what Al Davis or George Steinbrenner would’ve done no matter how petty it looks. It sends a message that the team has a standard that everyone needs to meet. He should’ve been gone three years ago.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ravens face tough 2018 schedule, play five playoff teams on road

The Baltimore Ravens won't get any help from their 2018 schedule in trying to end their three-year playoff drought.

Half of the Ravens' games next season will come against playoff teams. It will be especially tough on the road, where they play five teams who are currently in the postseason.

The five nonconference teams that Baltimore will play on the road were a combined 28-12 (.700) at home in 2017.

Here are the Ravens' home and away opponents in 2018:

Home opponents: Pittsburgh Steelers*, Cleveland Browns, Cincinnati Bengals, Denver Broncos, New Orleans Saints*, Oakland Raiders, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Buffalo Bills*

Away opponents: Pittsburgh Steelers*, Cleveland Browns, Cincinnati Bengals, Atlanta Falcons*, Carolina Panthers*, Kansas City Chiefs*, Los Angeles Chargers, Tennessee Titans*

* -- 2017 playoff team

Ravens face tough 2018 schedule, play five playoff teams on road

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I just looked at the ravens schedule. 8-2 against non playoff teams, 1-5 against playoff teams. The same problem every year under Harbaugh. Last year at seasons end I looked up his record against teams that made the playoffs. This season brings his record against teams that made the playoffs that year to 19 wins and 44 losses. The only year they had a positive record against teams that made the playoffs was 2011 (every other year they finished multiple games below .500 against playoff teams during the regular season) when they went 5-0, meaning his other 9 seasons on the sideline have produced 14 wins to 44 losses which would be a winning percentage of 24% the other 9 years and 30% overall. That’s why they’ve won the division just twice under him and earned a single first round bye week. Under Harbaugh, the ravens have spent a decade serving as a punching bag for playoff teams. Even more than the lack of player development, lack of culture or identity, clock mismanagement, lack of preparation and adjustments, his lack of expertise on either side of the ball after a decade, and refusal to learn from mistakes, this is the biggest example of why he needs to go. They consistently play poorly in the clutch on both offense and defense while losing to good teams at a greater rate than :beli: wins games at entirely.

Edit: cliff notes is they post an average of 2 wins and 5 losses against teams that make the playoffs every year under him.

Last edited:

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
real talk I rather go through a loss like yesterday with a new coaching staff and qb than go into a new year with the same coach that has been losing games like this for the last pass 5 years, at least we will know it's some kinda of upside with a new regime in Place I swear if the ravens don't replace harbaugh I will not be supporting them next year I'm done with the bullshyt they had one job to do yesterday and they came into that game unprepared with no sense of urgency

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
shyt honestly yesterday game was the biggest choke job in Baltimore sports history
2011 will always be worse. Evans drops the game winner in the end zone with 45 seconds left on second down. Joe has room to run for the first down with a timeout left and at the last second throws to a covered receiver on third down and his pass gets broken up. Then Harbaugh rushes the kicking unit out instead of using the timeout to get them settled and cundiff then shanks a 35 yard kick. That’s always gonna be the worst. Disaster on three consecutive plays.

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
shyts embarrassing last night :snoop:

That schedule :picard:

We never beat any team above .500. We’re fukked if they retain harbs.