The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I swear I hate Baltimore sports talk radio any other city radio stations would be trying to get harb outta here I'm listening to 105.7 now and Ken and Terry is being so passive talking about we need a new oc and dc smh if this was ny or Philly the radio would be lit and pressure would be applied

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I swear I hate Baltimore sports talk radio any other city radio stations would be trying to get harb outta here I'm listening to 105.7 now and Ken and Terry is being so passive talking about we need a new one smh if this was ny or Philly the radio would be lit and pressure would be applied
The local media is just as pathetic

No tough questions at all for Harbs in his post game presser

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Agreed they are giving his ass a pass even Mike Preston be a kissing harbs ass I swear it's like no one wants to rock the boat and be the bad guy in this town Jerry Coleman is alright but it's a act with him he's to bubby bubby with the organization and can Ken Wyman keeps it a buck but tonight he sugarcoating it

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
Word Humphrey gonna be legit especially since jimmy gonna be suspended 4 games. Those 3 weapons at Tampa should be lighting it up though deshaun, Evans, and Howard.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Come on brehs we passed on diggs for fukking perriman
To be fair, diggs would’ve turned into a colossal bust on this team. He’d have a shyt quarterback, a shyt coordinator, no running game, no other receiver to draw coverage away, and a coach who knows so little on offense that he’s thrown his players under the bus regularly to defend guys like cam Cameron and Marc trestman, and in the case of perriman, lied all year about how bad his knee injury is to the press, implying that he’s soft while he actually had torn ligaments that needed season ending surgery. The ravens have not once in team history drafted a guy at this position and he turned into a quality starter. Torrey smith played four seasons for them, catching more than half the passes thrown his way one time, and crossing the 1000 yard mark one time, never even sniffing a pro bowl, and he’s still the best one they ever drafted. They draft receivers like the jets draft quarterbacks, though they do a pretty shytty job at the position given who the best one they ever drafted is. shyt, joe is just marginally better than the guy he replaced. They don’t draft well at all on offense. Who’s the last good back or tight end they drafted too? Is it rice and heap? Christ those picks were when this next draft comes ten and seventeen years ago.

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
Fair points but perriman been dropping balls since college. Had 13 drops his last year alone. Think we only got 6 draft picks left since 2011. We don’t know how to draft for shyt since harbs been having a ton of say.

Our wr core always been suspect. Our best year was when we had boldin then we traded him to the 9ers for a pick. :snoop:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Fair points but perriman been dropping balls since college. Had 13 drops his last year alone. Think we only got 6 draft picks left since 2011. We don’t know how to draft for shyt since harbs been having a ton of say.

Our wr core always been suspect. Our best year was when we had boldin then we traded him to the 9ers for a pick. :snoop:
A sixth round pick no less. They stay having bad draft classes. Yanda is all that’s left from 2007. Joe is all that’s left from 2008. Webb is all that’s left from 2009. Nobody is left from 2010. Smith is all that’s left from 2011 and he’s always hurt. Nobody left from 2012. That have 4 players left from their 2007-12 drafts, and two of them are terrible and another is one of the most injury prone players on a team full of guys that are always hurt. Then they got nothing at all from their top two picks in 2013. I mean yeah they’ve been better since then, but when you strike out on that many picks, it ends up biting you in the ass, especially if you can’t tell if it’s poor drafting or the coaching staff doing a poor job of developing players.