The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

Daps
-Hopefully Pagano returns.
-Harbaughs got one more year, he'll likely be fired if we don't make playoffs next season.
-Flacco's not very good but we're probably stuck with him unless we decide that we won't to throw the coming season away and take the cap hit.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Harbaugh had a long interview this morning

I missed it cause i was busy but it should be up on tye Ravens site in a couple hours

Some of these cliff notes im reading on twitter got me :snoop:

Last edited:
Daps
Lol Harbaugh really held this press conference just to say nothing is changing. Hope everyone's excited for another diasspointing season next year!!

Why keep Marty after how shytty our offense looked. Do they not understand that we need creativity on that side of the ball?? Even if we draft a playmaker (unlikely..) we won't use them correctly. Why stick with the same old shyt that has been our biggest issue.

Only positive on offense is the run game with Collins and Buck. Yanda will be back too which should help. We need to rely on them more and make flacco's bum ass strictly a game manager

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Lol Harbaugh really held this press conference just to say nothing is changing. Hope everyone's excited for another diasspointing season next year!!

Why keep Marty after how shytty our offense looked. Do they not understand that we need creativity on that side of the ball?? Even if we draft a playmaker (unlikely..) we won't use them correctly. Why stick with the same old shyt that has been our biggest issue.

Only positive on offense is the run game with Collins and Buck. Yanda will be back too which should help. We need to rely on them more and make flacco's bum ass strictly a game manager

Get some young fukking playmakers

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

We need to draft a RB

I like Collins,hes ok but he didn’t produce against good defenses

Buck is just average and Dixon can’t be depended on

We need a RB that can be great not 3 ok backs

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202

Bisciotti softening up? I thought he was pretty adamant that this had to be a playoff year or else. It's cool they're close, and there's something to be said for loyalty and continuity (this goes for Harbs, too), but you've still got to hold people accountable.

I hope he doesn't fall into becoming another Angelos, who hires/signs people based on whether he personally likes them and couldn't care less about improving his team anymore as long as he's making bank. If we hear this same sunshine-type stuff from SB himself during the State of the Ravens, I'll be a little concerned.

Just bring Chuck P back home already!