The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
Harbs bytch ass been having say in the drafts:martin:

Hopefully there’s a quality qb still available at 16. Think we need to bush perriman? Bruh been dropping balls since college straight to the pros.

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
I've never seen a team in any sport lose so many games the same. exact. way.
All that money put into defense and they failed time after time after time. I was so calm watching that Bengals drive because I was 100% sure they were going to score at least a FG. The fact it was 50yd TD on 4th down just made it hilarious

The offense gets neglected and trot out scraps along with a QB that mentally checked out 4 years ago.

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Harbs bytch ass been having say in the drafts:martin:

Hopefully there’s a quality qb still available at 16. Think we need to bush perriman? Bruh been dropping balls since college straight to the pros.
They’ll probably bring Perriman back and let him compete for a roster spot which he won’t win and he’ll be gone when we cut our roster down to 53

Same shyt we did with Terrence Brooks and Arthur Brown last year

Maxx Williams needs to go too along with Correa

Gotta stop letting these busts waste roster spots for 4 years

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
SparkRocketElements_FatSpark_RGB.jpg

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I've never seen a team in any sport lose so many games the same. exact. way.
All that money put into defense and they failed time after time after time. I was so calm watching that Bengals drive because I was 100% sure they were going to score at least a TD. The fact it was 50yd TD on 4th down just made it hilarious

The offense gets neglected and trot out scraps along with a QB that mentally checked out 4 years ago.
That good ole swiss Pees defense

That conservative bullshyt kills us every time

Offense too

We always lose these type of games because our coaches coach to keep games close

They don’t have any type of killer instinct

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
What’s attendance and fan interest been like? It’s been hard for me to give a shyt for the last 5 years.

I went to 3 game's this year and the home opener was the only sell out but let's keep it a buck this City is a fair weather town you don't even see the people in purple on purple Friday

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
That good ole swiss Pees defense

That conservative bullshyt kills us every time

Offense too

We always lose these type of games because our coaches coach to keep games close

They don’t have any type of killer instinct
I looked it up. From 2012-16 the defense lost 23 separate games on the last possession. That’s over 25% of their games. How many did the defense lose at the end this year?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
What’s attendance and fan interest been like? It’s been hard for me to give a shyt for the last 5 years.
Stadium has been half full all year

They tried to blame it on the protests even though no Raven has taken a knee during the anthem all year outside of the London game when the whole nfl took a knee that weekend