The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Show Flacco his walking papers now. Don't end up like my NY Giants in 3 years.
90% of the roster and coaching staff and front office probably need to go honestly :manny:. They’ve been 2012-present day giants status same way the giants have. They just joined the shytter a year later than big blue did. I’ve been numb to it for years now. Learned to stop caring after 2015 when they lost in the same manner every week and saw the coach throw his players under the buss every week and get to keep his job. Bad drafting, bad coaching, bad quarterback play. Joe’s numbers on the season look like if Brady Quinn spent a full season starting between his yards per attempt, his yards, and his touchdown to pick ratio.

Last edited:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Coaching staff needs to go. :camby:

Can’t be doing this shyt every year w/Flacco. This fukker regressing every year
Joe has been between mediocre and flat out terrible for most of the last 7 years now. He was kinda good in 2014 and that was it honestly. Even then he managed to blow it in the playoffs with those two awful fourth quarter picks against New England where he threw into double coverage with a clean pocket and the passes weren’t even close to their target. He’s been below 7 yards per attempt five times in the last seven years, and this year averaged below 6. This year he barely crossed 3000 passing yards. His decision making and mechanics have always been shyt too. He’s a fringe starter and basically has been little more for his entire career. His defense and running game aren’t covering for him and his terrible coaches anymore. One hot four game stretch had everyone fooled. Remember his throwing into double coverage to lose the conference title game as a rookie when the receiver was double covered from before the snap? How about them scoring 3 points in the second round against the colts in 2009? Remember his fumbled snap and throwing that horrible pass into double coverage that Ryan Clark picked off easy on back to back possessions in 2010? Remember him not running for an easy first down on third down and choosing to throw to a covered receiver instead in 2011 on the possession after the horrible pick he threw to Brandon spikes?

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
That year against the pats he had kubaik as his oc. Only reason I believe he had a ok season that year. Rumor was kubiak wants back in the nfl. I’d take him as our oc and pagonno or Marv for our dc

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
It's time for harbaugh to get the fukk outta here our only quality win was against the Lions smh I pray we get Lamar Jackson in the draft

• Dap
Reactions: IVS