The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I hope he gets drafted to a good team.But I have also read he may not get drafted at all. Just very unfortunate, could be the beginning of a great story though.
He'll get drafted

Probably in the 4th round but he lost a shytoad of money

Instead of getting a multi million dollar deal he's gonna play for about 500k a tear for the next 4 years until his rookie deal is over

I know dude is pissed right now

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
The NCAA offers a program to protect all these dudes against this. No reason not to take advantage of it. Sucks for him but blessing in disguise if Ravens would have taken him

And y'all stop slandering Ozzie :dahell:he won y'all a super bowl not too long ago. Its not his fault Flacco turned to shyt

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Finally :blessed:

Now we just need to get rid of Watson

Still wish we would've cut Pitta instead of asking him to take a pay cut

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child

:dwillhuh:

Did we really just trade Timmy to move up 20 spots in the 3rd round :mindblown:

The whole front office needs the flab top. @3Rivers you want to do the honors :francis:?

Ravens letting us know they didn't want him on the team. This is a contract year for him and they prolly didn't plan on resigning him considering how deep they are at that position. He seemed like he was coming into his own but wasn't consistent enough

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ravens letting us know they didn't want him on the team. This is a contract year for him and they prolly didn't plan on resigning him considering how deep they are at that position. He seemed like he was coming into his own but wasn't consistent enough
Yeah rumors have been going around that they were shopping him every since B-Will got resigned but I figured we'd get more than that for him

I would rather they had kept him and just let him walk at the end of the season if this is all we could get for him

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Yeah rumors have been going around that they were shopping him every since B-Will got resigned but I figured we'd get more than that for him

I would rather they had kept him and just let him walk at the end of the season if this is all we could get for him
D line is their deepest position and its a very deep draft and the positions they have holes at. I guarantee they were thinking they could get a quality corner, receiver, pass rusher, right tackle or center with that pic. Ravens usually draft well in the 3rd round