The 2019-20 MLB Hot Stove Thread

GiantGonzalez

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Cheating is part of the game of baseball, all the way back to shoeless joe Jackson and the white sox throwing the World Series, it’s tradition to cheat got to do it better than the next team

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Baseball has a long stored history of cheating

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Dba958mV4AE93to.jpg

:mjpls:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Rockies gm said Arenado won’t be traded before spring training.

I think Arenado(if Rockies out of contention) & betts will be traded at the deadline

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Rockies gm said Arenado won’t be traded before spring training.

I think Arenado(if Rockies out of contention) & betts will be traded at the deadline

Arenado is pissed. He wants to be traded. He feels disrespected and doesn't care what GM says

Rockies third baseman Nolan Arenado made it clear Monday he’s unhappy with the club.

After general manager Jeff Bridich told the Denver Post that he expected to begin 2020 “with Nolan in the purple and black and as our third baseman. So we can put this to bed …,” Arenado reacted via text to MLB.com.

“There’s a lot of disrespect from people there that I don’t want to be a part of,” Arenado said in a text. “You can quote that.”

In reaction to Bridich’s announcement, Arenado elaborated.

“You ask what I thought of Jeff’s quotes and I say I don’t care what people say around there,” Arenado said. “There is a lot of disrespect.”

Asked what was said that he found particularly disrespectful, Arenado said, "No. I won't get into the details."