The 2019-20 MLB Hot Stove Thread

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Mets, Astros, and Red Sox all watched their season go up in flames in less than a week. You truly hate to see it :mjlol:
The Yankees have to be so happy. Their two biggest obstacles to the WS have been eliminated. Too bad it wasn’t the Dodgers Phillies and Cubs weren’t cheating. The mets weren’t goin to Be main players this season with or without Beltran so That shyt with them doesn’t move the needle for me.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Yankees have to be so happy. Their two biggest obstacles to the WS have been eliminated. Too bad it wasn’t the Dodgers Phillies and Cubs weren’t cheating. The mets weren’t goin to Be main players this season with or without Beltran so That shyt with them doesn’t move the needle for me.

Yankees were named as one of the teams who have been warned for using tech. If Beltran is a cheater, he was on their staff last season.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
I mean MLB isn't punishing the entire Astros team, which they should. Or the owner.
Because they were granted immunity during the investigation.
Dude. The NY media wanted him fired as soon as they learned of it. Cora, Hinch and the GM came up with it. He executed as did many on the team because it was systematically implemented. Him cooperating helped MLB come to a conclusion. Fiers snitched, but Beltran provided detailed evidence that Fiers himself probably didn't know of.
Beltran shouldn't have gotten involved in the cheating to begin with. He put himself in this position, not the media. Crane started the ball rolling by firing Hinch and Lunhow. Boston followed by firing Cora. Beltran was next.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Because they were granted immunity during the investigation.

Beltran shouldn't have gotten involved in the cheating to begin with. He put himself in this position, not the media. Crane started the ball rolling by firing Hinch and Lunhow. Boston followed by firing Cora. Beltran was next.

Not gotten involved? The entire team was in on it including Fiers who only told because he was left off of the postseason roster. The NY media blew it up. Cora was one of the masterminds, not Beltran.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
EObXVxyUEAAKpEv.jpg

thats gold confetti breh.. :mjlol:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Not gotten involved? The entire team was in on it including Fiers who only told because he was left off of the postseason roster. The NY media blew it up. Cora was one of the masterminds, not Beltran.
That's not what I've heard on MLB Network. A lot of them said Beltran was an integral part of it as well. Anyway, they shouldn't have done the shyt to begin with. They got caught, now they have to deal with the consequences. MLB warned teams about using technology to steal signs and they decided to do it anyway. That ain't the media's fault. Fiers would not have been in a position to snitch if they never cheated.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That's not what I've heard on MLB Network. A lot of them said Beltran was an integral part of it as well. Anyway, they shouldn't have done the shyt to begin with. They got caught, now they have to deal with the consequences. MLB warned teams about using technology to steal signs and they decided to do it anyway. That ain't the media's fault. Fiers would not have been in a position to snitch if they never cheated.

We're not going to agree. Good day.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did the Astros pitchers not take offense to this? You work hard on your craft to become a professional pitcher. That’s a huge lack of professional integrity on their behalf.

ppl on this forum shyt on Iggy but I respect the shot out of him for what he did to help save Curry when he said the nuggets were being instructed to take out currys ankle during that postseason series.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
If Bregman and Altuve had buzzers on during their at-bats, they gotta get a year too. If Altuve had one on for that Chapman walk-off...:wow:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
How did the Astros pitchers not take offense to this? You work hard on your craft to become a professional pitcher. That’s a huge lack of professional integrity on their behalf.

ppl on this forum shyt on Iggy but I respect the shot out of him for what he did to help save Curry when he said the nuggets were being instructed to take out currys ankle during that postseason series.

Breh they were obviously cool with it considering they had to bat in NL ballparks during the regular season and World Series. shyt is just disgusting all around.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

mr holy grail verlander sure has been silent, not a peep from him