The 2019-20 MLB Hot Stove Thread

Doctor Wily

CapcomSwag
Daps
I would love to know how Kevin Goldstein still has a job when it was pretty much his set-up and idea.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
I don't think the Rangers were ever a serious destination. I expect him to resign with the Braves. I think Washington is out after all the recent signings they made. I'll admit that my opinion is biased tho. :manny:

MLB.com’s Mark Bowman looks at the situation from the Braves’ standpoint, reporting that there’s some doubt that the Braves have even “come close” to making the top offer to Donaldson.

Nationals still in it & have the highest offer(probably with deferments) after signing castro,cabrera etc, twins offered around 85 mil according to a minny reporter. donaldson wants 110 mil

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:mjcry:

Wright, Riley, and a couple kids in A-ball for Bryant @god shamgod final offer :mjcry:

that’s a start :ehh: throw in waters and we can talk turkey

Breh, fukk trading for a two year rental of Kris Bryant. We'll be in the same position in 2 years and with less prospects. :camby:

you just lost a clean up hitter and power what you gonna do trade for Arenado who can opt out in 2 years :usure:

nl east tryin to be competitive atl better step their game up

rather trade with the dodgers tbh