The 2019-20 MLB Hot Stove Thread

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
that’s a start :ehh: throw in waters and we can talk turkey

you just lost a clean up hitter and power what you gonna do trade for Arenado who can opt out in 2 years :usure:

nl east tryin to be competitive atl better step their game up

rather trade with the dodgers tbh
They won that same division 2 years ago without Josh Donaldson. While the Nats are still the defending champs, I ain't worried about the Mets and Phillies. Braves will still contend for the NL East without Donaldson. I'm more worried about replacing his defense at 3rd than the bat. I don't see them trading for Arenado either.
:manny:

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
Waiting to hear what happens with the Mets and Beltran... Right now Brodie Van Wagenen and the Coupons sitting there like
tenor.gif
while the rest of baseball looks at them like "so what ya'll gone do?"

And to think we wouldn't even be in this mess if we'd just done the smart thing and hire Joe Girardi instead of letting him go to our division rival.... :martin::dahell::what::stopitslime:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
Waiting to hear what happens with the Mets and Beltran... Right now Brodie Van Wagenen and the Coupons sitting there like
tenor.gif

And to think we wouldn't even be in this mess if we'd just done the smart thing and hire Joe Girardi instead of letting him go to our division rival.... :martin::dahell::what::stopitslime:

Well since Beltran was a player and none of the players were disciplined and Beltran's cooperated with the investigation, I don't think anything will happen to him.

Seems like only coaches/managers at the time are getting hit

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
They won that same division 2 years ago without Josh Donaldson. While the Nats are still the defending champs, I ain't worried about the Mets and Phillies. Braves will still contend for the NL East without Donaldson. I'm more worried about replacing his defense at 3rd than the bat. I don't see them trading for Arenado either.
:manny:

that was 2 years ago , things changed Phillies improved and nationals the defending champs.riley had 36% k rate and carmago had a spark when he started now he just garbage meanwhile

:takedat:

Bryant’s defense is suspect this is one of the reasons why he’s overrated.cubs can’t do jack until mlb makes a ruling on his grievance that’s taken 3.5 months :pacspit:

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
tenor.gif

Girardi is an overrated manager who lost his clubhouse. You'd risk that happening again?