That omnicron got my ass. Damn.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Home tests are sold out and why wait in a line for 8 hours when you already know you’re sick? A test ain’t gonna cure you. :gucci:

tests aint selling out like that around me.
i picked up four 2 packs some months ago.
my girl picked up a bunch last week.
i know it's not like that everywhere but can't test be bought online?
just checked, amazon got tests on deck.

and the reason you test is so you stay away from others if positive, i am aware that it is not a cure.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Some people don’t want to get the shot, get sick and have to miss work or just be sick.

That was my reasoning. I plan on getting it but kept pushing it off because I don’t wanna get sick from it and have to miss work, gym etc

I still work from home and go nowhere without a mask. Mask never comes off in the gym, and I only go to stores for groceries/takeout.

Only places I can possibly get affected are the mall and movies but there’s social distancing and you are masked up.

With two years in the making I didn’t get it until my pops traveled out of the country, came back sick and gave it to the whole fam.

Unless you’re out here living life like pre-Covid going on vacations, not working from home, not wearing a mask etc it’ll be hard to get it.

I don't think that many people are getting sick off of it though. The first jab for me made me tired. I was exhausted. The second shot, I felt a little tired, but strangely enough I got small bumps on the tip of my tongue. Really weird. Got the booster and it was nothing.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'll be honest, it tickles me burgundy to see you TLR idiots beating that antivaxx war drum in other threads, but as soon as someone says they got the shyt and they regret not getting a shot, everybody drops the facade and says they have/had it too :mjlol:

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Some people don’t want to get the shot, get sick and have to miss work or just be sick.

That was my reasoning. I plan on getting it but kept pushing it off because I don’t wanna get sick from it and have to miss work, gym etc

I still work from home and go nowhere without a mask. Mask never comes off in the gym, and I only go to stores for groceries/takeout.

Only places I can possibly get affected are the mall and movies but there’s social distancing and you are masked up.

With two years in the making I didn’t get it until my pops traveled out of the country, came back sick and gave it to the whole fam.

Unless you’re out here living life like pre-Covid going on vacations, not working from home, not wearing a mask etc it’ll be hard to get it.

Get the vaccine on a Saturday assuming you’re off Sunday. Might feel bad for hours to a day. There are extremes. Some didn’t feel bad at all. Others for several days.

with this new variant I think it’s a lot easier to get sick. I work from home too and I don’t know if you speak to people in your gym but after Christmas legit I can’t even count how many people have people close to them that tested positive.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Home tests are sold out and why wait in a line for 8 hours when you already know you’re sick? A test ain’t gonna cure you. :gucci:
You can do what I did. I made an appointment with CVS minute clinic and listed all my symptoms in the pre-check-in. They swabbed me and tested me for COVID on the spot and I had my results in 15 minutes. This might be a short cut to get around trying to sign up for a covid testing site appointment.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
shyt is serious out here brehs. Got a fever, body aches, brain fog, and fatigue. I kind of regret not getting the booster. I've been sick for about three weeks to a mild degree but for some reason it's really whooping my ass today.

So many people have had it, had it myself few weeks ago, all the regular flu symptoms.

I just rested, slept a ton and paracetamol

Didn't make me think "I better get vaxxed now" I just treated it like I would when I've had flu in the past
:yeshrug:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
I would assume so. I went to pick up some shrimp and crawfish and the only right turn i had to make lane was literally backed up around the block. Only unvaxxed folks are slow enough to wait in a hr+ line Kuz they dumb ass don't know it's literally sites all around the city, on whatever side of the city you on to go get tested

Houston btw
Bruh that's probably for testing... And lines are like that everywhere, and I'm in Chicago

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Yea Pfizer and Moderna wasnt eatin good before covid when they was charging ppl 700 bucks for allergy pens and makin 30 billion a year in revenue:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

They CEOs and execs just been waiting for this moment where they can give away free vaccines and boosters and test kits and FINALLY make some real money :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
It's free to you but the government pays for it.