That omnicron got my ass. Damn.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Long story short
Family friend’s ex husband wife has been out and about, went to a wedding and other places
She’s been keeping the kids
She ended up catching it, and the kids
Didn’t say shyt so the ex husband caught it too
And it hit him the hardest, second the wife, kids seem to be doing well
Family friend couldn’t spend Christmas with her children
Oh yeah, the ex husband’s wife is also pregnant

smh

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Inevitable is fukking right

I’ve been in the house for weeks, mainly cause I’m nursing a pinched nerve but also avoiding covid.

Stepped outside last week for a meeting with a friend, the first thing he says to me once I’m in his car is “a bunch of people at his job has covid” :gucci: The nerve of this nikka. He said he tested negative but I know how the shyt works.

So boom, out the blue on Christmas I started to come down with symptoms, he text me the next day that he just tested positive smh

Man I'm a independent contractor and I was at a job yesterday and the guy who gave the lay of the facilities legit got sent home 3 hours into my shift after testing positive. I got all 3 shots but with covid it seems you

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
I broke my hip when I was 12. Broke my hand when I was 20. Broke my foot when I was 25.

The aches and pains from that pale in comparison to the feeling of the original variant. I caught it around this time last year and it was the worst feeling of my life.
1. Childhood chronic ear infections
2. COVID
3. Herniated disc(2 years ago and it still flares up on me occasionally)

COVID hit me so hard cuz I never get sick man, I had a stomach flu like junior year of high school that put me in the bed for a day or two. Other than that besides seasonal allergies I be fine

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
yall talking about how bad it hurts reminds me when i came down with something years ago and my whole body hurt everytime i breathed, and i couldnt eat or shyt or walk for days and when it peaked i thought i was gonna die. then it got better slowly but i was feeling effects for about a month. that was the only time i got sick for real

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I hope I don't have it :merchant:

Thinking I've been having bronchitis the past three weeks . I looked it up and it still sounds like its that.

Coughing to clear the mucus in my throat. Sometimes coughing like a chain smoker . I had chest pains but those were only for a day(think that was from pushups).

I'm vaxed but I haven't got my booster shot yet.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Pretty sure my mom got this shyt again. She's been sick for 3 days. It's not bad; she's able to smell, taste, move around with no breathing issues; in good spirits. All she has is an ugly cough and minor sore throat. Pretty sure I know where she got it from. This woman never fukkin learns to stay away from gatherings. :snoop:

I have no symptoms and my grandma is fine. My grandma is the other one I'm concerned about. I'm hoping my mom gets better in the next few days and my granny doesn't catch it. We all caught this shyt early on and had no major issues. I hope it's the same this time around. *prays*

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well the virus doesnt attack the brain, it attacks lungs and sinus. what they're feeling is perceived blurry vision and brain fog, but really its just their sinuses getting fukked up. thats why you lose taste and smell. the blurry vision is just an allergic sinus type effect, brain fog is because of nasal congestion.
This is wrong. The virus can affect the brain and cause neurological damage.
COVID and the brain: researchers zero in on how damage occurs