That omnicron got my ass. Damn.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Get the vaccine on a Saturday assuming you’re off Sunday. Might feel bad for hours to a day. There are extremes. Some didn’t feel bad at all. Others for several days.

with this new variant I think it’s a lot easier to get sick. I work from home too and I don’t know if you speak to people in your gym but after Christmas legit I can’t even count how many people have people close to them that tested positive.
I haven't been to the gym all last week since I started getting symptoms.

Still feeling lingering symptoms.

Was gonna go today but idk.. gonna wait for my test results first and workout at home.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Say breh did you throw up or catch the shivers while you had it? Like a whole lot of nausea?
No vomiting or nausea, butI had chills yesterday. My fever hit 102.6 yesterday too. Also, I had pretty bad diarrhea for 2 days. Today my temp is back to normal and I feel I'm getting better but I feel weak as hell though and have some muscle soreness. I feel like someone beat the shyt out of me and I'm assuming its because my body is recovering from the bout of illness.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
The booster wouldn’t have saved you. None of those shots would’ve . Y’all just injecting shyt just to inject it

Dumb CAC

jZrQEW.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You can do what I did. I made an appointment with CVS minute clinic and listed all my symptoms in the pre-check-in. They swabbed me and tested me for COVID on the spot and I had my results in 15 minutes. This might be a short cut to get around trying to sign up for a covid testing site appointment.
How much you pay?

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Pretty sure Imma get this shyt... my sister in law ended up getting sick after we were together on Christmas Eve.. she started feeling sick the next day. Weird thing is they tested Sunday - sis in law was neg, her husband was neg, but my niece was positive :dahell: They got the bootleg antigen shyt tho so I bet my sis was a false negative.

My niece had about 2 days of fevers and now is fine. Sis in law was down bad for about a day and now is fine. Now starting this afternoon, wifey got a stuffed nose and a sore throat. So I'm just keeping my ass in my basement/man cave and waiting for the other shoe to drop for me to start feeling something. :martin: