That omnicron got my ass. Damn.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I caught it, vaccinated, 2 shots. Its wild. Crazy part is on thanks giving i was sick as hell. Runny nose, fever, body aches, head aches, sore throat...literally everything and stayed in n slept for four five days n tested negative.

Overall I feel fine so far.
You tested positive for this to know this? Or could it been the flu ?

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I'm a independent contractor and I was at a job yesterday and the guy who gave the lay of the facilities legit got sent home 3 hours into my shift after testing positive. I got all 3 shots but with covid it seems you

If you got all 3 shots you’ll be good unless it’s delta:sas2:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
These pharma companies rubbing they hands like bird man.

Before the booster wasn’t necessary, now hella people rushing to get it.

booster, the booster after booster, them fugazi at home tests in the box; it’s all $$$ at the end of the day.

this shyt is some dream come true revenue that these companies never saw coming and they will easily eat for another 2+ years. EASILY.

meanwhile folks are jabbed up and still spreading the shyt like wildfire. Ain’t no damn way unvaxxed are responsible for all of this shyt. Just don’t and won’t add up so anyone even fixing their lips to say that shyt is out of line.

now the CDC is magically like “heeeeey that 10 day shyt is now 5 days if you feel alright” How can just make some shyt like this up when these outbreaks are higher than ever and even kids are getting sick off this shyt like crazy.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone dying from Omicron though ?

In earlier waves, rising death rates would follow an increase in cases; the impact of rising cases on death rates could be seen visually and validated statistically. Deaths would follow cases upward, and peak roughly two to three weeks after new cases began trending downward. With Omicron, however, we not only don’t see the rise in death rates that were associated with the first waves, but we actually see a continuing decline in death rates, despite a radical increase in cases.

Whether or not this breakdown of the relationship between Omicron cases and deaths will play out in other countries, like the U.S., is hard to say. Omicron is currently more prevalent in the U.K. than in the U.S., and the U.K. has far better screening rates, both of which could alter the outcome in the U.S.

It’s still, of course, early days. While it is possible that death rates due to Omicron may rise later, at the moment in the U.K., Covid-19 daily cases no longer meaningfully link to deaths.

An Omicron oddity: The number of cases doesn't predict the number of deaths

th_412

I fux deez hoes
Daps
Reppin
Yo bytch bedroom / PITTSBURGH
booster, the booster after booster, them fugazi at home tests in the box; it’s all $$$ at the end of the day.

this shyt is some dream come true revenue that these companies never saw coming and they will easily eat for another 2+ years. EASILY.

meanwhile folks are jabbed up and still spreading the shyt like wildfire. Ain’t no damn way unvaxxed are responsible for all of this shyt. Just don’t and won’t add up so anyone even fixing their lips to say that shyt is out of line.

now the CDC is magically like “heeeeey that 10 day shyt is now 5 days if you feel alright” How can just make some shyt like this up when these outbreaks are higher than ever and even kids are getting sick off this shyt like crazy.

Yea Pfizer and Moderna wasnt eatin good before covid when they was charging ppl 700 bucks for allergy pens and makin 30 billion a year in revenue:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

They CEOs and execs just been waiting for this moment where they can give away free vaccines and boosters and test kits and FINALLY make some real money :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

jesc07

Pro
Daps
Getting boosted for life is not an option..
Gonna kill the immune system

Agreed but Israel about start a fourth dose and you know that will be coming our way soon. I see bad intentions with all of this.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Yea Pfizer and Moderna wasnt eatin good before covid when they was charging ppl 700 bucks for allergy pens and makin 30 billion a year in revenue:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

They CEOs and execs just been waiting for this moment where they can give away free vaccines and boosters and test kits and FINALLY make some real money :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

their math doesn't even make sense.. it's like $15 per vial of the vaccine vs hundreds or thousands of dollars for cocktails of drugs to treat covid. monoclonal antibodies are $1200-$1500 per treatment. i'm sure the anti-viral drugs to treat covid by phizer and moderna will cost way more than the vaccine. they can continually treat people who repeatedly get infected by covid. covid is way more transmissible than the common cold or the flu. theres more money to be made in treating people who don't want to get vaccinated and have more severe symptoms than selling a vaccine shot 2-3 times a year per vaccinated individual.

theres likely billions of dollars at stake with the millions of long covid sufferers who'll need treatment.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
shyt is serious out here brehs. Got a fever, body aches, brain fog, and fatigue. I kind of regret not getting the booster. I've been sick for about three weeks to a mild degree but for some reason it's really whooping my ass today.
giphy.webp

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Pretty sure my mom got this shyt again. She's been sick for 3 days. It's not bad; she's able to smell, taste, move around with no breathing issues; in good spirits. All she has is an ugly cough and minor sore throat. Pretty sure I know where she got it from. This woman never fukkin learns to stay away from gatherings. :snoop:

I have no symptoms and my grandma is fine. My grandma is the other one I'm concerned about. I'm hoping my mom gets better in the next few days and my granny doesn't catch it. We all caught this shyt early on and had no major issues. I hope it's the same this time around. *prays*

why not just get tested? :gucci: