That omnicron got my ass. Damn.

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty sure I got it from my girl :francis:

She showed symptoms Sunday morning and then I got fatigue outta nowhere on Monday night :francis:

i feel a whole lot better now I got the jab so I suppose it’s working. My symptoms were just a mild cold with body fatigue

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Yeah I have no idea how mine is neg.. I already started feeling a scratchy throat this morning. So I'm damn sure I got it despite the test result. Did you ever have any symptoms?

Try and stay away from her unless you test positive just on the off chance you didnt get it

You're viral load might be low and just tested negative because it was extremely early

Be careful

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
That shyt is spreading
Time to bring back out
97d90269-14d6-40c8-8388-da7862a6f4af.8196daff651c8c9db6e4eb3744ebb713.jpeg
Shoulda never put it away

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Y'all some sickly ass people breh.
Almost Everybody I know that hasn't been vaccinated is doing fine.
Those of us who avoid sickness are doing better.
Y'all disgust me.
Wash ya hands

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
doesn't it go through the skin? the mask is to protect others if you have it. or am i wrong?
nikka what.
The mask is better protection than the vaccine.
That is if you care about ending the pandemic.
If not then that's what the vaccine is for: self righteous selfish goofy bytches.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Try and stay away from her unless you test positive just on the off chance you didnt get it

You're viral load might be low and just tested negative because it was extremely early

Be careful

I definitely got it, my throat been getting scratchier and dry all day, I can just tell. It's either Rona or a cold but it would make no sense to have a cold. I think it's a false negative or too early, but we both got exposed at the same time so I dunno :yeshrug:

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Shoulda never put it away
Honestly I haven't but for the sake of posting and awareness I made that post. I did downgrade though per say, I wear a regular nurse mask, and then I put on a balaclava. But since shyt is hitting home I'm going to find a thinner mask from my original post and where that uner my balaclava

Edit: I'm 2x Vaxx'd and I'm going to get a booster in the next few weeks

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I definitely got it, my throat been getting scratchier and dry all day, I can just tell. It's either Rona or a cold but it would make no sense to have a cold. I think it's a false negative or too early, but we both got exposed at the same time so I dunno :yeshrug:

Go get a shyt ton of pedialyte and powdered electrolytes, hydrate your ass off and lay low for a while

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course it's extremely contagious. How the fukk do you think it spread around the planet? I haven't been in contact with anyone. I got it from touching shyt. Thats why im wearing gloves 24/7.
Yeah I have no idea how mine is neg.. I already started feeling a scratchy throat this morning. So I'm damn sure I got it despite the test result. Did you ever have any symptoms?
Yeah breh... Constant fever, soar throat, headache, eye ache , shivers etc.

I tested negative first two days. 3rd day I tested positive.

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
Honestly I haven't but for the sake of posting and awareness I made that post. I did downgrade though per say, I wear a regular nurse mask, and then I put on a balaclava. But since shyt is hitting home I'm going to find a thinner mask from my original post and where that uner my balaclava

Edit: I'm 2x Vaxx'd and I'm going to get a booster in the next few weeks
3 shots ain't good enough