That omnicron got my ass. Damn.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
i'm really trying to avoid this shyt, but this one seems inevitable.

glad i'm triple vaxxed. hope that keeps the symptoms light if i have any at all. we bout to be in for some intense shyt at work in a couple weeks. so i don't even want a slight headache if i can avoid it. :francis:

Litterally everyone I know in Atlanta either currently have covid or had it over the past week. EVERYONE.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Of course it's extremely contagious. How the fukk do you think it spread around the planet? I haven't been in contact with anyone. I got it from touching shyt. Thats why im wearing gloves 24/7.

FreshFromATL

Self Made
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Slightly off topic but got damn Omarion got lines wrapped around entire blocks wherever they got the drive through joints. Should've got vaccinated mfs.

If you scared go to nurse

These lines we seeing is for people NOT vaccinated???:what:

I would assume so. I went to pick up some shrimp and crawfish and the only right turn i had to make lane was literally backed up around the block. Only unvaxxed folks are slow enough to wait in a hr+ line Kuz they dumb ass don't know it's literally sites all around the city, on whatever side of the city you on to go get tested

Houston btw

See. This is prime example of how misinformation get started right here, SMH.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I had it last week breh, but i had my booster few weeks prior & didn't feel too bad, slight sore throat & congestion but over all felt around 80%.

I had the COVID last year before the vaccine & i can remember my lungs were aching :picard:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Yea Pfizer and Moderna wasnt eatin good before covid when they was charging ppl 700 bucks for allergy pens and makin 30 billion a year in revenue:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

They CEOs and execs just been waiting for this moment where they can give away free vaccines and boosters and test kits and FINALLY make some real money :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

You do know that SOMEONE is paying for these vaccines and test kits right? These aren't donations.