That Ford Mustang Electric SUV is fire

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As a GT owner, i truly hate that car. Im also kinda worried the suv will influence the redesign for the nxt generation.

Might have to check out those jag ftypes instead of upgrading:obama:

You ain't trying to get a Corvette Electric 4x4 pickup, breh? :troll:
:dead:

But for real tho. This must be how the old impala brehs felt about their whip being turned into a family friendly sedan. Watching the transition of that car from 1970 to 2019 was disgusting:picard:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This thing is $55,000 though. If ppl want a Model 3 tesla it's under $40K. My girl has a Model 3 and now I want one. I don't see myself buying a gas car anymore :wow:

And if you want an elec suv, Kia has one.

A mustang suv seems a little strange to me.
Pics

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This thing is $55,000 though. If ppl want a Model 3 tesla it's under $40K. My girl has a Model 3 and now I want one. I don't see myself buying a gas car anymore :wow:

And if you want an elec suv, Kia has one.

A mustang suv seems a little strange to me.

yeah, I was real close to pulling the trigger on a model 3, but decided to ride my truck till the wheels fall off.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
dude go to a car show and ask real car enthusiasts how they felt about the last time they made a 4 door mustang.
The charger was even controversial when they revealed that was gonna be 4 doors. these shyts have fan followings.
trust you will get clowned by real mustang owners. negged for the petty simple nikka insult since you confirmed white.

nikka who gives a fukk about what some clown ass enthusiast thinks. That's the same bums that talk shyt about people who drive V6's or Ecoboost Mustangs. To them, the only real Mustang is a GT and a lot of people that push that nonsense can't even afford the insurance on a GT let alone the payment.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
nikka who gives a fukk about what some clown ass enthusiast thinks. That's the same bums that talk shyt about people who drive V6's or Ecoboost Mustangs. To them, the only real Mustang is a GT and a lot of people that push that nonsense can't even afford the insurance on a GT let alone the payment.
yes, these are the people who drive up the resale value and buy your old cars for more than bluebook. So you pay 50K for this shyt all you want just trust it will be worth 30 as soon as you step off the lot and worth nothing it you keep it for more than 4 years before selling it again.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
No V8 no care:scust:. When Porsche comes out with that E-Fuel it's OVER for electric battery vehicles:umad: