That Ford Mustang Electric SUV is fire

7evens

All Star
Daps
I went to take a look at it last week. Wasn’t impressed, honestly. Smaller than 90% of SUVs. Shouldn’t be called an SUV or even a Mustang for that matter. I went to test out a Kia Sorento after that, same price but the Kia had Panaramic sunroof, leather interior, drive assist, 360 view, Bose sound, and turbo engine. Went with the Sorento and it was an easy choice.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Are Jaguar and Ford still collaborating on design? This looks like an F-Pace.

The F-Type already looks like a Mustang.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Lies and simple nikka talk
dude go to a car show and ask real car enthusiasts how they felt about the last time they made a 4 door mustang.
The charger was even controversial when they revealed that was gonna be 4 doors. these shyts have fan followings.
trust you will get clowned by real mustang owners. negged for the petty simple nikka insult since you confirmed white.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
dude go to a car show and ask real car enthusiasts how they felt about the last time they made a 4 door mustang.
The charger was even controversial when they revealed that was gonna be 4 doors. these shyts have fan followings.
trust you will get clowned by real mustang owners. negged for the petty simple nikka insult since you confirmed white.

I'm not trying to hear that and you're replying to a gear head. It's mustang mach E, for a reason.... Name recognition = sales

:stopitslime: