That 70's Show actress dies @ 43

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
my brother just graduated med school and one of his professors said he'd wish if one of his seeds were addicted he'd pick anything over alcohol. that's including heroin, crack, coke, meth you name it. it really takes that much of a toll on a body.
i got 4 days :sadcam: and the longer i stay clean and start to feel normal it makes me think its ok to go pop one.
shyt's rough brehs :sadbron:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
my brother just graduated med school and one of his professors said he'd wish if one of his seeds were addicted he'd pick anything over alcohol. that's including heroin, crack, coke, meth you name it. it really takes that much of a toll on a body.
i got 4 days :sadcam: and the longer i stay clean and start to feel normal it makes me think its ok to go pop one.
shyt's rough brehs :sadbron:

Well. I think the effects of alcohol on the body are marginalized greatly. Even when people say a glass of wine is good for your heart I hit em with the :stopitslime: face

I understand where the doctor is coming from, but trust me, he would much rather have his kids addicted to alcohol than heroin....

Meth tears the body down real fast but I think because you probably only sleep 2 days out of the week.......

You can bounce back from crack if you're ready to do it and you're in a good enviroment....

Coke is not extremely difficult to kick........So yeah, I guess I would rather my seed addicted to coke or crack before alcohol...,.I don't know about Meth, but definitely not that BOY

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tbf it wasn't crack, meth, coke or heroin that killed amy winehouse, it was hitting the booze again after going through alcohol detox so :yeshrug:

But none of you can tell me with a straight face this lady was only drinking heavy :rudy:

RIP tho

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Jax

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh yes it does buddy.

alcohol is one of the few drugs that kills from withdrawal systems. you can't just quick drinking cold turkey if you an alcoholic, you can die that way

Breh, that post was in reference to her mug shots. Obvs she weren't withdrawing then

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
i hope those youtube vids make people realize how serious the shyt is.
that's a pretty severe case, i never seen anyone like that. i hallucinated my ass off but never was wimpering like that :sadcam:
they ain't tryin to listen tho :snoop:

keep drinkin brehs :bryan:

Last edited:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Well. I think the effects of alcohol on the body are marginalized greatly.

I'm sayin, these cats never seen a "wino"? I guess it's a product of our modern era, where when you see some fuct up 'junkie', they usually are on some 'hard drugs'