That 70's Show actress dies @ 43

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Always had a soft spot for this show. I didn't follow it religiously, but it's rare that I fukk with sitcoms, and I tend to watch this one quite a bit.

It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo demonic, friends....:to:

drugxglory

Street Struck
Daps
Reppin
CALiFORNiA
Lisa Robin Kelly died today while on a reabilitation clinic.
Hollywood is demonic friends

article-2394895-1B509C75000005DC-593_634x455.jpg

0815-lisa-robin-kelly-mugs-2.jpg
:damn:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
yeah brehs-alcohol detox is the most dangerous. heroin blows and you'll shyt your pants but you're not going to die from it.
alcohol really fukks w/your blood pressure and strokes and heart failure are very common.
i've been there :to: and the dt's are the most frightening thing you can go through. not just the shakes and shyt, but a full blown session of the dt's will have you losing your mind.

How much do you have to drink to die breh. I have like 6-10 shots twice a week, sometimes three times a week :to:

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
it's gotta be a pretty constant thing where booze is always in your system to function.
so once it starts to leave your body and the effect is gone your body freaks out.
i wouldn't worry if i were you till you start not being able to sleep w/out it and get shaky, that's when i'd really put the breaks on.
when you start drinking to sleep that's when your tolerance starts to build to the scary kinda levels. then you will definitely need it to function normally/sleep etc...
:cheers:
:skip:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
yeah brehs-alcohol detox is the most dangerous. heroin blows and you'll shyt your pants but you're not going to die from it.
alcohol really fukks w/your blood pressure and strokes and heart failure are very common.

that's what I'm sayin. everyone keeps talking about meth and crack, but the shyt is pretty consistent with alcohol abuse

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i've been there :to: and the dt's are the most frightening thing you can go through. not just the shakes and shyt, but a full blown session of the dt's will have you losing your mind.

In order to get to this point, you have to be a non functioning alcoholic which obviously was not the case for her since she was performing well with a demanding work schedule...

The type of people that have these types of withdrawal symptons did nothing else but consume alcohol 24/7

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
breh i got there and was functioning enough until i got off work.
the show's been off the air for what close to 10 years, that's easily enough time to go ham and get full blown.
crack and meth withdrawals, this is the same thing that happened to whinehouse.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
breh i got there and was functioning enough until i got off work.
the show's been off the air for what close to 10 years, that's easily enough time to go ham and get full blown.
crack and meth withdrawals, this is the same thing that happened to whinehouse.

10 years is a long time, so if she was getting it in hard for 10 straight then.........R.I.P.

Super overindulging in alcohol for those many years and not doing any exercising or taking breaks will wreak havoc on your heart....Now I definitely can agree with you on that