Texas Grilled Cheese - Cowboys vs Packers (Official Thread)

Who Wins?

• Total voters

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
We ain't the Giants fam. We have a running game that until proven otherwise y'all can't stop. Our D isn't as good as theirs but like I said stop our running game and then we can talk.

2uqcbar.jpg

10wuxd2.jpg

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I think ill go ghost in the shyt talking department. A little nervous about this game and dont wanna throw shade cuz some of cowboys brehs i respect. @BlueHeffner @twan83 good luck brehs. Heres to a good game :salute:

Oh and if any other boys fan wanna get in on this rep bet just quote me or at me :salute:

Im out
you were talking the most 2 years ago. don't think i didn't forget. payback is going to be a mfer. :ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd:

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
I think ill go ghost in the shyt talking department. A little nervous about this game and dont wanna throw shade cuz some of cowboys brehs i respect. @BlueHeffner @twan83 good luck brehs. Heres to a good game :salute:

Oh and if any other boys fan wanna get in on this rep bet just quote me or at me :salute:

Im out

I'm down breh.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You're exactly right on all these points. That's why they play the games, cause if they were played on paper, we'd have lost already. Good luck to all y'all, and see ya on the other side. :salute:

#GoPackGo
We don't play lol but same here my dude.

Why would I be mad? Did Zeke and them do y'all in the last time we played? Until next week if y'all win you got no room to talk fam so I think you are the one that's mad playboy.

Dak Pickscott

Shout out to Dallas my bih is a star
Daps
Look I know yall have just as highly rated players on the oline as us at positions and yall been playing yall best but it wasn't long ago that Rodgers was getting roughed up routinely and stuck in the pocket with nowhere to go. Now maybe injuries on the oline and missing weapons and other factors have to be considered during that time, but I know from watching and betting that when yall lose which yall have took many L's prior to WIN OUT and RELAX, in those L's he was usually under pressure. Lets not act like yall have put together season thru playoff long runs providing Brady like protection for Rodgers because yall haven't. I will be extremely disappointed if Marinelli and this D does not get pressure on him.

Last edited:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Look I know yall have just as highly rated players on the oline as us at positions and yall been playing yall best but it wasn't long ago that Rodgers was getting roughed up routinely and stuck in the pocket with nowhere to go. Now maybe injuries on the oline and missing weapons and other factors have to be considered during that time, but I know from watching and betting that when yall lose which yall have took many L's prior to WIN OUT and RELAX, in those L's he was usually under pressure. Lets not act like yall have put together season thru playoff long runs providing Brady like protection for Rodgers because yall haven't. I will be extremely disappointed if Marinelli and this D does not get pressure on him.

Rodgers has been getting superb protection all year breh

He's just been indecisive and not throwing to the open man or throwing guys open. That's changed in the last 8 weeks but this offensive line has been the consistent rock all year. Our Center from the first meeting JC Tretter got hurt but Corey Linsley was our starter before this season and he was hurt in camp (we got 2 starters at C).

Now Rodgers does make them look great with his feet but when he's been confined to the pocket he's had all day to throw even against the best front 7s